Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

c***s who take up more than one seat on trains by placing bags, jackets etc on the seat next to them, then get all humphy when you ask them to move it 

That's it, not bothered if they try it on but instant apologetic obedience is required when called out on it.

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

A single from Dumfries to Carlisle is £11, a return is £6, never understood that one myself.

It's to make sure you come home. They don't want you being corrupted by those English and their deviant ways.

21 hours ago, GordonD said:

Anti-piracy messages on DVDs.

If I'm watching it then clearly I already own the official DVD and I'm not getting a pirate copy.

It's like buying something in a shop and then being subjected to a ten-minute lecture on why shoplifting is bad before I'm allowed to leave with my purchase.

They're often funnier than the film itself, especially if it's an Adam Sandler DVD.

According to FACT, the following will happen if you watch a pirate DVD:

• The DVD will be unwatchable, and possibly break your player
  • Your mates will abandon you
  • Everyone at work will laugh at you
  • The film industry will collapse
  • You'll fund organised crime
  • You'll fund terrorism

Pirates also have to watch out for grasses, who are everywhere:

Spoiler

is0gy4jasnhy.jpg

I'm sure I've seen [mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention] explain it before.

I've probably mentioned it but I'm fucked if I know how to explain it. Pricing is bonkers at times.

It makes sense that a single is dearer as folk would just buy singles there and back I suppose. But the difference in price is mental. The only time you'd but that ticket is before 8am when the return is £18 odd.

Probably been covered in the gazillion pages but double barrelled names. Been watching the athletics and it was boiling my piss, just watched Newcastle V Spurs and there's a double barrelled fecker there too. Do schemies think it turns them into toffs or something ? Just no !

Probably been covered in the gazillion pages but double barrelled names. Been watching the athletics and it was boiling my piss, just watched Newcastle V Spurs and there's a double barrelled fecker there too. Do schemies think it turns them into toffs or something ? Just no !

And one on the bench

34 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

It's common in many cultures to adopt the surname of both your mother and father.

I find double-barrelled first names worse. It screams white trash to me. I've a nephew and a niece with double-barrelled names and I can't bring myself to saying them so I always call them by the first part of the name.