Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

45 minutes ago, throbber said:

Disagree whole heartedly. He is worse than cancer of the anus. 

Most people would stop shoving things up there once the cancer kicked in, not encourage the missus to get in on the act.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He posted on here not sure if it was you, so I am curious... How did he break he approach you?

I imagine it was all a bit creepy

I didn't know it was him, I was working nearby and nipped in at 4am for a bottle of juice*. First time I heard it was him was when he posted about it the next day on here.

*deal with it West Coast. 

Pleased to say I haven't had a landline since I moved into my current home 7 years ago.

Not pleased to say I've spent a fortune on line rental in that time.

I also would like to punch those people who answer a landline call and start moaning that it's always nuisance calls. 2 suggestions brainbox. Get rid and use your mobile or buy a phone wi caller ID. It really isn't that difficult.

I didn't know it was him, I was working nearby and nipped in at 4am for a bottle of juice*. First time I heard it was him was when he posted about it the next day on here.

*deal with it West Coast. 

I'm surprised he wasn't wearing a flat cap, what with him being a whippet owning c**t*

*A good c**t though.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The slow clap as hawkeye makes its mind up.

^^^  Did that one last week.

Today's PTTGOYN:  Dual flush button toilets. I always seem to push the short flush button when a long flush is called for. (TBH 2 or 3 long flushes are sometimes necessary). Also, slow filling toilet cisterns .

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

^^^  Did that one last week.

Today's PTTGOYN:  Dual flush button toilets. I always seem to push the short flush button when a long flush is called for. (TBH 2 or 3 long flushes are sometimes necessary). Also, slow filling toilet cisterns .

When they screw up they're a pain in the arse to fix too. Bring back the Ballcock!

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Microwave persists in beeping to tell me its finished repeatedly until the door is opened or the end button is pressed. As such, I cant put the weans steriliser on and go to bed because the b*****d will beep all night.

This means I have to sit here for seven fucking minutes waiting.

You should look at one of those Tommee Tippee sterilisers, you just load the bottles in, put some water in it and switch it on, takes about 5 minutes but once it's done you can just leave it, no need to hang about etc.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tommee-Tippee-Electric-Steriliser-White/dp/B01C6ZWBNU/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1499932642&sr=1-1&keywords=tommee+tippee+steriliser

Can I just point out that this thread has reached five thousand pages?
It's a wonder anybody has time to do anything else with all the pissing and moaning that's going on!

Depends on your settings, it's on page 9999 for me on the app.

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Depends on your settings, it's on page 9999 for me on the app.

I'm on my laptop. Either way there have been 99,984 posts.

Edited by GordonD