Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Electric ones are shite IMO. Wee tiny heads on them. Need to feel like you have proper scrubbed them in order to feel clean.

Having said that, I am fully confident that you will have figured out where the best value for money lies....

Mrs B tells me her electric toothbrush is her only source of marital pleasure. 

Tractors that travel 15-20 miles on a single carriageway, where the f*ck are they going!!? Especially in the rush hour and refuse to pull in occasionally where possible to let the 3 mile line of traffic that's built up behind them pass. F*ckin Farmers, get in the Field where your Tractor belongs!!

To be fair. You are a w**k.

If you're brushing them in the shower you are either doing a shit job of your teeth or a good job ofyour teeth but killing the planet and running up your bills. Take your pick.

I usually spend half my time in the shower staring into space anyway so at least spending that time brushing is a productive use of time.

Tractors that travel 15-20 miles on a single carriageway, where the f*ck are they going!!? Especially in the rush hour and refuse to pull in occasionally where possible to let the 3 mile line of traffic that's built up behind them pass. F*ckin Farmers, get in the Field where your Tractor belongs!!

Did you hear about the magic Tractor?

It turned into a field.

We have a small bypass and without fail there will be at least one tractor on it between 4-5pm. Boils my fucking piss. Any car not intending/able to travel at 60mph on a bypass should just go through the town at their fucking snails pace. Horrendously wet conditions are the exception. The amount of dickheads who go at 40mph on it is unreal. And to make it worse, they continue at that speed when back into a built up area. Fuckwits.

Did you hear about the magic Tractor?

It turned into a field.

We have a small bypass and without fail there will be at least one tractor on it between 4-5pm. Boils my fucking piss. Any car not intending/able to travel at 60mph on a bypass should just go through the town at their fucking snails pace. Horrendously wet conditions are the exception. The amount of dickheads who go at 40mph on it is unreal. And to make it worse, they continue at that speed when back into a built up area. Fuckwits.

Or just don't live in a country bumpkin village in the borders.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Quite the opposite. She has wooden teeth but a minty, clean vagina.

Bit surprised at the results when you look for a maybe not very witty response to this on Google images with  "hairy polo mint"

Just driving down the m80/m73 there , traffic heavy but flowing about 60mph. Guy in a Subaru tears right up to about 2 ft off the guy in fronts bumper , when he moves over he tears right up the car length to hang off the next guys bumper and so on. ... What is he expecting , that when the car moves over he'll be confronted with a beautiful open lane stretching into the distance that he can accelerate away on ?!

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The amount of dickheads who go at 40mph

But this is the default comfort speed in the UK these days. Nice and safe, the government say so. 60 mph is for madmen, murderers and vagabonds :o 

Only members of ISIS drive above 40mph...!!!  Or something :lol: 

But this is the default comfort speed in the UK these days. Nice and safe, the government say so. 60 mph is for madmen, murderers and vagabonds [emoji33] 
Only members of ISIS drive above 40mph...!!!  Or something [emoji38] 

I remember when I passed my test my mum hated me driving on the motorway saying " just stick at 50, that's a good speed to drive wherever you go "? My reply to that was , "even in a 30"? Her response being , " aye well , 30 is pretty slow isn't it !"