Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Drinking pints in a pub is (obviously) fine. Dont do it myself because I hate pints and I hate pubs but each to their own.

Drinking pints before 11am though?

Meh. As long as they aren't posting photos of said pint on Facebook with the caption "Obligatory photo of my pint at Glescae airport. Two weeks in the sun coming up!", I'm OK with it.

ETA: If you hate pubs, how do you know about the folk drinking in Wetherspoons at breakfast time?

Edited by Shotgun

Our general waste bin collection was missed today, reported it and they will get back to me in 10 days. Will pretty much be time for it to be collected again by that point. Useless c***s. 

Is it a communal bin or the bin at your work? Does your bin not get collected every week?

15 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Drinking pints in a pub is (obviously) fine. Dont do it myself because I hate pints and I hate pubs but each to their own.

Drinking pints before 11am though?

So 10.55 is unnaceptable, but 11.05 is okay? 

I really don't see how the time of day makes any difference to when one chooses to drink a pint. What a ridiculous suggestion. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Is it a communal bin or the bin at your work? Does your bin not get collected every week?

It's not a communal bin, it's just the general waste bin for the house. Collected every fortnight. Recyclable bin also every fortnight, alternating. 

The schools went back here today and to be honest I don't think this is petty but this is the best place for it. Funnily enough, it's not the endless photos of ugly wee weans who have "grown up so fast" that are rammed onto my facebook which annoys me, but it's the level of traffic which is on the road. For the whole summer, I could come into work anytime from 7:30am-9:30am and deal with virtually no traffic, there may be the odd hold up on certain days but generally traffic is free flowing. Day one of the schools going back and it's fucking grid locked for hours. 8am I got to the busiest part of my journey this morning and sat there for 45 minutes, it's just not fucking on. Do none of the fuckers let their horrid spawn walk to school these days? Or better still, use the fucking bus that the school put on for them? And what the f**k are they all standing talking about outside the school? Drop off your fat weans and get your illegally parked Land Rover (that you've never even fucking used off-road in your puff) to f**k, you inconsiderate c***s.

Edited by The Moonster

So 10.55 is unnaceptable, but 11.05 is okay? 
I really don't see how the time of day makes any difference to when one chooses to drink a pint. What a ridiculous suggestion. 

As I'm sure you are aware it was an arbitrary cut off point. Frankly if you need a drink at any time of day you must be an excruciating dullard but especially so if you can't make it to lunchtime without alcohol.

11 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

As I'm sure you are aware it was an arbitrary cut off point. Frankly if you need a drink at any time of day you must be an excruciating dullard but especially so if you can't make it to lunchtime without alcohol.

If I wake up at 5am and have a pint at 10.55 it's wrong but if I'm up at 11.59 and having a pint at 12.05 it's okay? What a bizarre thing to get upset about.

14 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

You're aware that "having a drink" and "needing a drink" are two different things, right?

22 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

We can't  all have your mesmerising personality.

It's not a communal bin, it's just the general waste bin for the house. Collected every fortnight. Recyclable bin also every fortnight, alternating. 

Wow. I assumed everywhere was collected weekly :o Apart from Birmingham.

The schools went back here today and to be honest I don't think this is petty but this is the best place for it. Funnily enough, it's not the endless photos of ugly wee weans who have "grown up so fast" that are rammed onto my facebook which annoys me, but it's the level of traffic which is on the road. For the whole summer, I could come into work anytime from 7:30am-9:30am and deal with virtually no traffic, there may be the odd hold up on certain days but generally traffic is free flowing. Day one of the schools going back and it's fucking grid locked for hours. 8am I got to the busiest part of my journey this morning and sat there for 45 minutes, it's just not fucking on. Do none of the fuckers let their horrid spawn walk to school these days? Or better still, use the fucking bus that the school put on for them? And what the f**k are they all standing talking about outside the school? Drop off your fat weans and get your illegally parked Land Rover (that you've never even fucking used off-road in your puff) to f**k, you inconsiderate c***s.

5c7971ea2c1b93c8a4a15eb26e20c9fb.jpg

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If you're waking up at 11:59 and drinking six minutes later you have problems outwith the time of day. The same sort of problems you have if you have a pint with breakfast, in a Wetherspoon's.

What if I've been working since 10pm the night before and am on my way home to my bed? And I'm having my tea, not my breakfast.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Ahhh yes, school run c***s.

c***s to a man every last one of them.