Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Announcements at train stations that don't directly mention trains.

Examples would be that "say it, see it, sorted" one and the latest one which is a weegie lad trying to interest me in a Smartcard. Which I already have.

Also, the absolute w****r on the Edinburgh to Inverness train who takes until after Haymarket to finish waffling shite.

Silence is golden and Scotrail are brown and smelly.

7 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Having a coffee on my break and some twat comes in, takes off his shoes and puts his feet on the table right next to my cup.

Surely this is punishable by death? I just gave him a look and quietly seethed to myself.

It's astonishing the shit P+B posters put up with while quietly seething. 

8 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Having a coffee on my break and some twat comes in, takes off his shoes and puts his feet on the table right next to my cup.

Surely this is punishable by death? I just gave him a look and quietly seethed to myself.

You should have couped your drink over his feet.

Carrying on from my dislike of shower designs, let's also add tap designs which give you absolutely no indication of which side is warm / cold. There should be an international standard where left is hot and right is cold rather than a lottery.

Different hotel this time (no, not a Linton Travel Tavern).

11 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Announcements at train stations that don't directly mention trains.

Examples would be that "say it, see it, sorted" one.

I always find it funny that the announcement says something like "if you see something that doesn't look right, we'll sort it".

My train goes through Cambuslang, Dalmarnock and Bridgeton.

It's astonishing the shit P+B posters put up with while quietly seething. 

I would go to HR if I was him. What sort of person does this at work?

I was discussing this sort of topic with a workmate. You can't just tell someone they are being a c**t anymore for fear of a call from HR. Outward aggression in the workplace is frowned upon and seen as bullying. This only leaves passive aggression. Hence we are turning into a nation of passive aggressives. That's probably not healthy. Better to just have it out there and then. HR people everywhere should be sacked en masse and people should just have to sink or swim. If they don't like it they can just hang themselves in the toilets at lunchtime. Ahhh, what a world that would be.

Terrible behaviour. Which employer hired this dreadful oik?

3 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

He's a steward. Don't know the company, seems to be pretty standard behaviour here tho.
I'll be taking my break elsewhere from now on.

That's the stuff, run away*

*confront the c**t you arsehole.