Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well I suppose that solves the problem...

She was doing her usual creepy shit and then one night I had folk round for a piss up at mine (the night of Eurovision) and at about 1 am her light came on and stayed on til the next day and then we never saw her again. She had creepy stuff hanging on her window that was gone within a few days and there’s a younger woman in there now who I have seen a handful of times since.

I think she died the night of Eurovision and the lights were on as the authorities were removing her corpse from the premises and forgot to turn it off.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Wife, but especially MIL have an annoying habit of calling things beautiful. This is pretty petty tbf, but its everything.

Like "got a top from ASDA yesterday its absolutely beautiful"

Well its from ASDA, so thats unlikely.

It was recently applied to a new wallet. Now for me, for something as everyday and boring as a wallet to be classed as beautiful, you are probably talking a handmade effort, made from the finest leather etc. Emporio Armanis latest effort just doesnt qualify

1 hour ago, throbber said:

She described my shaft as beautiful the other night.

That explains it. By 'beautiful' Mrs Bairnardo means 'small'.

She was doing her usual creepy shit and then one night I had folk round for a piss up at mine (the night of Eurovision) and at about 1 am her light came on and stayed on til the next day and then we never saw her again. She had creepy stuff hanging on her window that was gone within a few days and there’s a younger woman in there now who I have seen a handful of times since.

I think she died the night of Eurovision and the lights were on as the authorities were removing her corpse from the premises and forgot to turn it off.

Eurovision is fucking pish to be fair (although a good excuse for a piss up, if an excuse be needed)

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just had a conversation with my sister where she proceeded to tell me how she makes her own museli.

“How do you get that c**t to stop phoning you?”

”I talk to him about musli.”

She’s not daft your sister.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

There’s no watching going on from my part, the creepy old bitch was the one doing the staring.

You've been exposing yourself to her again, haven't you Throbber?