Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had my flight from Singapore to Stolkholm via Warsaw (LOT) cancelled 24 hours before the flight. They were a complete pain in the backside to deal with and kept trying to refund me the ticket, which I refused. Even though it was a non EU originating flight. As an EU airline and going to Europe they had to offer me an alternative. Ended flying Lufthansa to Munich and onwards. Refused their first offer of compensation as well and accepted a second decent offer. The only issue I would see with yourself is if you accept a refund or any form of compensation it could nulify any future claim.

Smoker c***s that follow you into a lift right after they've had a fag.

If you want to kill yourself that's your business.  Don't expose me to your carcinogenic second hand smoke, especially in a confined space. 

Dirty, stinking, selfish, smelly c***s.

Edited by Quiet Riot
Grammar

I seem to have a dose of the John Ritters.
Lucky you. I've been constipated for about 3 weeks.

If you want to kill yourself that's you're business.  Don't expose me to your carcinogenic second hand smoke, especially in a confined space. 
Surely the smoke is gone and it's just the horrible smell left if you're going into a lift and they have to walk into the building first?

11 hours ago, Quiet Riot said:

If you want to kill yourself that's you're business.  Don't expose me to your carcinogenic second hand smoke, especially in a confined space. 

As an ex smoker that’s the bit I like the most 

18 hours ago, Quiet Riot said:

Take the stairs you lazy c**t. You're as bad as they are.

I didn't receive any email confirmation about a refund, so just went to check my booking on the BA website, no refund has been processed, so won't go through that till I hear back about Hotel and new flight costs etc. 

This however made me chuckle, my new flight schedule, only a short wait. 

BA.png

People that go into completely needless detail, for example: "Have you seen ET: the extra terrestrial?", or "Terminator 2 Judgement Day"   
'ET' or 'Terminator 2' is plenty you weirdo.
I'd say 'T2' rather than "Terminator 2" but then you like to waffle on don't you? B)

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

People that go into completely needless detail, for example: "Have you seen ET: the extra terrestrial?", or "Terminator 2 Judgement Day"   

'ET' or 'Terminator 2' is plenty you weirdo.

See also anyone referring to Celtic as Celtic Football Club.