Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I used to work with a guy who would repeatedly say "we'll try to endeavour to do that". Annoyed me like f**k. 

No fucking wonder. I'm seething just reading a second hand account of it. 

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Vicarious said:
There was never one in the first place. I expect you are already aware of this though.

Can you go into more detail about this?

No, he can't. He'll red dot you then f**k off for a few weeks with no explanation whatsoever for wtf he's havering on about then reappear with some vague post again on the subject. 

No, he can't. He'll red dot you then f**k off for a few weeks with no explanation whatsoever for wtf he's havering on about then reappear with some vague post again on the subject. 
Presumably in the intervening period he will continue to use his 8MileBU account....

Lanyard wankers.

Folk that have their work pass swinging from their neck on the way home from work, on the train or worst of all (help me Jesus), in the pub. They should be garrotted with their own lanyards.

The World Cup has heightened this because managers and even substitutes are wearing them.

18 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Kay Burley reading out her own tweet about Germany going out the World Cup while it is displayed on a massive screen behind her. 

f**k this world. 

You had me at "Kay Burley".

34 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Lanyard wankers.

Folk that have their work pass swinging from their neck on the way home from work, on the train or worst of all (help me Jesus), in the pub. They should be garrotted with their own lanyards.

The World Cup has heightened this because managers and even substitutes are wearing them.

I have one that clips to my belt.  I leave it on so people feel compelled to look at my crotch.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
I have one that clips to my belt.  I leave it on so people feel compelled to look at my crotch.

Is no one ever compelled to boot you straight in the crotch?

No.  I'm very likeable. 

Don't take out your own miserable, tiny existence on those more fortunate than yourself.

I have one that clips to belt as well. I just put it in my pocket for I am a functioning adult.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

Lanyard wankers.

@Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

No.  I'm very likeable. 

Don't take out your own miserable, tiny existence on those more fortunate than yourself.

You are less likeable than me.  

Let that sink in.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cheers.

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

Cuntbadge wankers.

FTFY.

ETA: I bet Neymar wears a cuntbadge.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo