Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It’s the hottest June in years yet here I am lumbered with a cold and generally feeling crap. To make matters worse, I’m stuck in Elgin and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the head tattoo guy from the club photos thread 2 days running!

59 minutes ago, Widge said:

It’s the hottest June in years yet here I am lumbered with a cold and generally feeling crap. To make matters worse, I’m stuck in Elgin and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the head tattoo guy from the club photos thread 2 days running!

Wednesday is Grab a Granny night at Joanna’s.

It would be rude not to.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

P&B now banned on the works computer, sorry everyone, but you won't see much posting from me during the day. Thank you.

I presume you are drafting your resignation tout de suite?

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Kay Burley reading out her own tweet about Germany going out the World Cup while it is displayed on a massive screen behind her. 

f**k this world. 

Have you put your telly upside down so you can watch British channels over there? Or pm me if you have a decent proxy/vpn.

3 hours ago, Widge said:

I'm pretty sure I’ve seen the head tattoo guy from the club photos thread 2 days running!

How can you only be pretty sure?

What about him is making you question his identity? :lol:

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

P&B now banned on the works computer, sorry everyone, but you won't see much posting from me during the day. Thank you.

Specifically P&B or has there been a few blocked? 

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Specifically P&B or has there been a few blocked? 

Just P&B. The e-mail campaign to his bosses from everyone else here has apparently worked.

Just now, The Moonster said:

Guy in my office keeps using the phrase "revert back" and it's annoying me far more than it should. "Moonster, can you send this off to Japan and revert back?". f**k off.

I think the heat may be having an effect here.

I used to work with a guy who would repeatedly say "we'll try to endeavour to do that". Annoyed me like f**k.