Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, rodallegabombs said:

He hosts on Radio X now (which I listen to on occasion) and is still a conceited gobby c**t who thinks he’s far more amusing than he really is.

I quite liked him in his original 4am Radio 1 slot. Was more self deprecating but “success” quickly went to his head. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I quite liked him in his original 4am Radio 1 slot. Was more self deprecating but “success” quickly went to his head. 

For me it was  when he was on the breakfast show.

It started at half 6am I seem to remember. That was when I was leaving for work. Around 7am I'd be driving along Riverside Drive towards the Tay Bridge. The kunt would still be talking about some shite that he and his unimportant 'mates' got up to the previous evening. Had he played a song? Had he f**k!! A half hour of the fat kunt talking about himself. Get that to f**k.

"Oh are we finished talking about me? Lets talk about me" :angry: 

f**k off!!! 

Nowadays the problem is instead of Radio 1  just having someone that plays all the music, they have to be 'personalities' who actually think that they are far more important than they are. They need taking down a peg or two. I'd start with a hacksaw at the ankles :) 

Hey! I'm actually no too grumpy tonight.  I've a long lie tomorrow, a physio appointment then it's off to the gym. Not a bad day at work at all. I'll be away by 1 ;) 

33 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Only on my birthday.

this is a form of flavouring i havent heard of. i take it fag ash is from the french? all that weird shit comes from the french

Could be. However it’s more like Le Embassy Regal Grande being flicked into the pot as it’s being lit off the cooker.

On 20/06/2018 at 21:30, ICTChris said:

It gets me down how terrible people are at having normal, civilised conversations. So many people end up just spouting banal shite or trying to come up with ‘banter’ which usually consists of saying horrible things and laughing at themselves.

In recent years I’ve tried to be more straightforward when I speak to people and some folk act like you are a madman when you are straight with them, don’t waffle on and don’t have stupid preambles and jokes.

Just re watched "the trip" and to " italy" and need to get out more myself re convo.

Edited by Tony Ferrino

They're discussing love island on BBC Breakfast. Like that shit is important. Some non entity has upset another non entity or something. The zeros watching it are upset anyhow. 

What a load of absolute pish. 

16 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Radio one is pish. Has been for years. Yes, coincidentally it happened as I got older and grew up :lol: 

It all went wrong with Moyles. What an absolute p***k he was and probably still is.  

It didn't go wrong with Moyles - his breakfast show was a massive success. It went tits up for Radio 1 when they decided he was too old and replaced him with Nick Grimshaw. Their listener numbers plummeted after that. 

Dunno why you would be listening to a radio show when you dislike the host anyway. 

I'm listening to his show on Radio X right now and the c**t is playing too much music on the poxy golden hour. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

It didn't go wrong with Moyles - his breakfast show was a massive success. It went tits up for Radio 1 when they decided he was too old and replaced him with Nick Grimshaw. Their listener numbers plummeted after that. 

Dunno why you would be listening to a radio show when you dislike the host anyway. 

I'm listening to his show on Radio X right now and the c**t is playing too much music on the poxy golden hour. 

I like Moyles. Shackles are off him a wee bit more on Radio X than on the Beeb. 

12 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I like Moyles. Shackles are off him a wee bit more on Radio X than on the Beeb. 

He's got Deacon Blue on right now. Amazing how quickly you can go off someone. 

Radio X is the business.  My favourite station by a margin.  

I quite like a bit of Radio 4 from time to time as well, can't beat Thought of the Day to get your mind working before heading to work.  Desert Island Discs is always worth a listen.