Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Also the stuff that is good for us is more expensive and the crap we eat is cheap. Change the prices round and we may eat healthier!

Nonsense. An apple or banana is cheaper than a bag of crisps or bar of chocolate. And that's just one example

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nonsense. An apple or banana is cheaper than a bag of crisps or bar of chocolate. And that's just one example

Depends where you shop. But broadly, yes. They still don't taste as nice though.

28 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

People who are driving in the outside lane slowly passing traffic then move into the inside lane and speed up.

Even worse if the vehicle they're passing is a HGV, they creep up on it as if it could topple over at any moment and then accelerate as soon as they're past it.

5 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Good looking woman who are covered in tattoos. An immediate turn off.

I don't mind a bit of subtle body art. Some are bloody awful though.

The current trend (well I've just noticed) seems to be bloody awful tats on the thigh. Currently highlighted in the hot weather as the skank pussy is all wearing short shorts or skirts displaying their questionable 'art' on their flabby thighs :barf

Just threw together a quick pasta salad with teriyaki salmon and put some stuffed peppers through it. Love stuffed peppers normally, but these were too salty, presumably the cheese inside was saltier than usual. 

29 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I don't mind a bit of subtle body art. Some are bloody awful though.

The current trend (well I've just noticed) seems to be bloody awful tats on the thigh. Currently highlighted in the hot weather as the skank pussy is all wearing short shorts or skirts displaying their questionable 'art' on their flabby thighs :barf

"Skank pussy"? Get a fucking grip of yourself.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

"Skank pussy"? Get a fucking grip of yourself.

No. Get a grip of yourself :) 

No need to swear either. Shows you're weak. 

5 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Just had a pot of mixed fruit and it was shite, especially the melon, which is bowfing stuff. Why can't the nice things be good for us and the shite things be bad for us? Why can't I have five a day of Twix?

I love whisky and beer not because I want some form of escapism or simply want to cave some c***'s skull in, but because it tastes excellent. 

If the government was serious about cutting down my intake then they'd plough money into researching good things that taste good. Until then, I'll keep the happy status quo. 

Just now, Stellaboz said:
6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It was two examples

You're one example

OF A PRRRRRIIIICCCCKKKK!!!

The missus has asked me to arrange a dinner for us and some friends, 11 people in total, to celebrate her birthday and our engagement. Seemed like a fairly easy task, there are hundreds of decent restaurants in downtown Toronto. Then today she rolls in the wee grenade, "oh one of them is vegan, can you find a place with vegan options?" So because one person in a group of 11 is vegan, I have write off half the decent options. Apparently telling her to have plain bread and water isn't an option. Fucking vegans