Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Nowhere near as seething as me. Stay in quite a residential bit so thought I better bother my arse and get a load of sweets in. 25 to 9 and no a single chap at the door. Arseholes.

Never mind the time and money spent installing chains in the basement. :angry:

14 hours ago, mizfit said:

For the last hour my girlfriend has rotated phone calls on loudspeaker with a cousin, her Gran & her friend. Apparently I have to suck it up as we’re watching the football.

Yet if she’s watching eastenders and I so much as cough I’m to keep silent.

I sense a boot in the pie coming.

I don't understand this one. Are you saying that your girlfriend is sitting in the same room as you, making calls on speakerphone (for god knows what reason), and that you're not to complain "because" you're getting to watch the football? i.e. you're getting to do something you like, so as part of some sort of cosmic karmic balancing act she feels the need to try and screw you over a bit?

Or is it just that she would always make the calls that way (again, why?0, and it just so happens that you're in the same room watching football?

Either way if she's an Eastenders fan you should be piebooting anyway.

Send me your bank details il give you a tenner for them

Do I have to send you the sweets? I can’t really be arsed doing that tbh.
Never mind the time and money spent installing chains in the basement. :angry:

Nah, I sold all that and bought the sex pram.

On 10/27/2018 at 16:58, Trackdaybob said:

I know what you mean and inevitably, I will do. 

40 minutes online 'chatting' to cancel a phone contract :angry:

40 fucking minutes.

14 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Nowhere near as seething as me. Stay in quite a residential bit so thought I better bother my arse and get a load of sweets in. 25 to 9 and no a single chap at the door. Arseholes.

Lazy kids want everything  delviered, go sit in your car outside a school and offer sweets to the kids there, don't see an issue in that.

Trying to avoid trick or treaters last night and my dog giving the game away every single fucking time.

Eventually switched the doorbell off at the fuse box.

When you’re out and someone chaps your door, the dog probably barks then as well...

On 31/10/2018 at 08:59, Granny Danger said:

The house we moved to 5 years ago has a big heavy metal gate on the driveway.  Since moving in we have not been bothered by guisers (or any other random clowns that come to the door).

Cue prison/care home ‘jokes’

I'm starting to wonder what the last owner of our house used to do as in 8 years we haven't had 1 single trick or treater at the door.

To be fair I don't get sweets in so it's probably for the best but I'm still curious.

1 minute ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'm starting to wonder what the last owner of our house used to do as in 8 years we haven't had 1 single trick or treater at the door.

To be fair I don't get sweets in so it's probably for the best but I'm still curious.

Might be best you don’t know.  :(

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Trying to avoid trick or treaters last night and my dog giving the game away every single fucking time.

Eventually switched the doorbell off at the fuse box.

I just went to the Dons v Hamilton game.  Easy.  ;)

Have a look under the decking m8

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Did you find any gold lamé tracksuits in the wardrobe when you moved in?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Have a look under the decking m8

How do you know I have decking?:o

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I think there has been a drastic change in habits over the last few years where kids will only go to people they know.  Back in my day (when I was a lad), you went to a street and rung the bell of every house you came to.  If you came across any doors that had an anti-guising note then you started playing chappie for a while to really rile them.