Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

25 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
55 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:
Is that not the new hospital to the left? If it is I can fully understand why they have done that.

That's at the bit of road where you're leaving the hospital. The left side takes you to the glen.

In that case I agree. Completely daft.

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

There's a twat on University Challenge wearing a fucking beret.

I despise him and hope his team loses and that he steps on an upturned plug. 

The p***k.

That's bizarre. Was driving home about 6.30pm yesterday and saw someone wearing a red beret. Looked like either Captain Sensible or a 1980s New York Guardian Angel. 

Could be the beginning of the apocalypse, Pars fans seeing people in berets. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

That's bizarre. Was driving home about 6.30pm yesterday and saw someone wearing a red beret. Looked like either Captain Sensible or a 1980s New York Guardian Angel. 

If berets are going to become a 'thing' then I would embrace the apocalypse.

Where was the thread for moaning about boxing casuals? Because if there's one thing that brings out more once a year experts than boxing or rugby, it's people who go absolutely mental whenever there's a golf tournament on. 

Medium length questions for this, Miguel.
FWIW, I agree. A lot of my mates play golf but I’ve not too much interest personally, don’t mind watching but that’s as far as I’ll go, however saying that I’m buzzing for the Ryder - I’d never claim to have any knowledge on the subject though.

40 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Where was the thread for moaning about boxing casuals? Because if there's one thing that brings out more once a year experts than boxing or rugby, it's people who go absolutely mental whenever there's a golf tournament on. 

Golf, boxing and tennis.

21 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Tennis (ie grand slams) at least have the excuse of lasting a bit longer so people can get into them over the two weeks. It is made much worse by having Andy Murray on the go though.

Not for much longer I fear, quite like him as a fellow miserable c**t. He was actually quite funny yesterday, accepting a commemorative plate.

On 25/09/2018 at 13:13, Shandon Par said:

5bac0d6c0007f_seanconnery.jpg.0c3ec5ec2818815011da959b2ddcaf2c.jpg

handsh up ya loafer wearing p***k!