Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:
6 hours ago, whiskychimp said:
Trying to give your mobile phone number over the phone. 
Pause. Wait for possible confirmation. 
45 "yes" 
Pause, wait longer for confirmation. 
5 "yes" 
"So that's, 07967 45456 5534?" or some other shambolic synopsis. 
f**k off, I'll post it

The only acceptable ways to chop up a mobile number is the first 5 digits then either 2 groups of 3 or 3 groups of 2. Anything else should result in whoever is taking the number over the phone terminating the call. Old people are the worst. " 07.......7......1234.....5..........67.... 8".

It's when the person taking the number recites it back in an 11-0-0.

Erm, I have no idea if that's my number because I've never heard it like that. I can confirm the  first 5 and last 3 digits were correct but as you didn't pause I completely missed anything in the middle. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'm sitting in the house myself watching the BDO World Championship Darts on a Saturday night. I just fell into it organically - it only occurred to me just there what I was actually doing.

Where the f**k did it all go wrong?

You can recover from this unless you're in fancy dress.

f**k, you're dressed as Elvis aren't you?

On 05/01/2019 at 01:22, 10menwent2mow said:

Pandas and the fact people think we have to save them. They are carnivores that have evolved to become too fucking lazy to hunt so just eat something that has absolutely no nutritional value to them. Absolutely failed species. f**k them

smudger.jpg.78438a25cdd8369bfaf0b9ec5114f0e3.jpg

Pandas- shat all over by cats in the evolutionary survival of the species stakes then. 

There were two morbidly obese old bags in the supermarket this afternoon, one leaning on the trolley like it was a walking frame, blocking my way. I felt like looking into the trolley and saying "yup. thought so. no fucking salad in there then". 

12 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'm sitting in the house myself watching the BDO World Championship Darts on a Saturday night. I just fell into it organically - it only occurred to me just there what I was actually doing.

Where the f**k did it all go wrong?

What do you mean? You've hit a sweet spot in life. Enjoy