Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hosted a 2nd birthday party at our house today which had 9 adult guests and not one of them bought any alcoholic beverage to the party but still were happy enough to drink the beer / wine / Prosecco we had on offer. Cheeky b*****ds IMO.

Hosted a 2nd birthday party at our house today which had 9 adult guests and not one of them bought any alcoholic beverage to the party but still were happy enough to drink the beer / wine / Prosecco we had on offer. Cheeky b*****ds IMO.
f**k that, cheeky c***s. We always take booze with us to parties, it's the right thing to do. At the end of the day, the hosts are inviting you, don't be a c**t and turn up empty handed.

It's you and your burd's wedding. Everyone else can get to f. 

p.s. when and where is it so I can turn up in case there's a scramble for coins... 
Yup, my attitude too.
You have the casting vote. Remind them who won the fūcking war.
Agreed, we kicked Hungary's c**t in.

44 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Female relatives, or more specifically to-be female relatives. The future mother in law and step-mother in law. Fucking absolute rockets over our wedding, total rockets. 

We've gone for a really nice venue and it's costing us quite a bit, but we've worked hard AF to be able to do this. 

Cue mother-in-law bumping her gums about us first wanting it on a Friday and them having to take a day off. One day, one day in their whole lives for our wedding. We changed to a Saturday. 

The step MiL getting annoyed because of how much we're spending, yet puts unrealistic expectations on my fiance. And comes across insanely jealous because her own two daughters had very small weddings. Not our problem.

Not to mention that we are two people who aren't show-offs yet being labelled as such now. I couldn't care less what people think but my partner is finding it tough that some of her family are being utter c***s over the whole thing. 

A serious telt is required here.

It's you and your burd's wedding. Everyone else can get to f. 

p.s. when and where is it so I can turn up in case there's a scramble for coins... 
A serious telt is required here.
As long as they're not being show off b*****ds though, let's not be too quick to judge here lads.

Joking aside, the grief surrounding weddings is insane. Yes you need to consider guests - as we've all been at weddings that are a pain in the arse but ultimately - it is up to you pair.

My father in law paid half of ours and wanted to pay more but I insisted that we pay the majority (even if it was 51%). He's not a dick but it meant it was our wedding, paid for by us. If folk want to be unreasonable, f**k em.

18 minutes ago, philpy said:
49 minutes ago, throbber said:

f**k that, cheeky c***s. We always take booze with us to parties, it's the right thing to do. At the end of the day, the hosts are inviting you, don't be a c**t and turn up empty handed.

And why should the baby be the only one puking up?

3 hours ago, philpy said:

Lovely stuff. Nice with a bar of chocolate. IMG_20191027_165920.jpeg

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Female relatives, or more specifically to-be female relatives. The future mother in law and step-mother in law. Fucking absolute rockets over our wedding, total rockets.

Two words: Las. Vegas.

Thousands of miles away from the family, you can get married by Elvis, and if things don't work out you're already surrounded by hard-faced stripper types. Hell, even if it does work out, if your missus is an open-minded gal.

Folk turning up with a nice cake they've made for the wee ones and throbber opening the door, clocking it's not booze and slapping it out their hand in disgust.

Well they would have been lovely if someone bought a cake as well but no one bought any additional food or drink and the drinks the most annoying part as it’s most expensive obviously. One guest even said “no more beer? That’s our cue to leave then!”