Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That so many people involved in Scottish football still think that our top league is called the SPFL.

After so many years how do they still not get it? What do they think the letters stand for?! What do they think the league body is called?

5 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:
5 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:
This.
hBPCJAp.jpg&key=f02641f3c17af28fe3c389b31e0bb693476ddd23aa8aae05f3363d9835a1ffb2
:rolleyes:

Realising you bought a hairdresser's car, when you know hee-haw about cutting hair?

Aw bless you. 

Short back and sides sir?  Something for the weekend??

You need to relax and accept some people have better things than you. 

:)

That so many people involved in Scottish football still think that our top league is called the SPFL.
After so many years how do they still not get it? What do they think the letters stand for?! What do they think the league body is called?

Only marginally worse than calling it the SPL. Even worse when it goes uncorrected. Boils my pish.

11 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
11 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:
This.
hBPCJAp.jpg&key=f02641f3c17af28fe3c389b31e0bb693476ddd23aa8aae05f3363d9835a1ffb2
:rolleyes:

Aye, automatic cars get on my nerves too

Hairdressers car. 

Edit : just landed on a new page and he's offered you a short back and sides. Superb. The prosecution rests, m'lud. 

Edited by Dele

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

People shouting, "GOOD BOY, GOOD BOY", at the greyhounds running on the screen in the bookies. 

Whilst sporting a mullet. 

"I fucking hate the tramps that hang about bookies, so I invented the internet."

Sir Tim Berners Lee, Why I made the internet, 2009.

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You are in WA mate, what do you expect.

The mullet didn't surprise me - there's rednecks (bogans) everywhere - it was the congratulating the dog that caught my attention. It was even weirder when the dog gave him the thumbs up after he'd shouted it. 

The folk who do this only care about the top league.
And by 'top league', I mean the top two.
And by 'top two', I mean the current residents of those positions.
And by 'folk', I mean tosspots.

I thought those ridiculous trout pout poses were purely for selfies but there is some 40+ year old skank walking about the pub with her lips pushed into that pose when she knows people are looking at her. 

7/10, would bang though. 

On 15/11/2019 at 04:58, Dee Man said:

I could actually have used it a couple of times this winter after leaving work at 5am. Not today though, 40c today. It was 22c at 5am this morning. 

You could have left that bit out, you sadistic so and so...

11 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Aw bless you. 

Short back and sides sir?  Something for the weekend??

You need to relax and accept some people have better things than you. 

:)

How do you know that you have a better car than him?

No matter how great you think it is will take away the fact that it is a hair dressers car.