Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Back to work after two days off. Dont really want to go back. First time really felt like this. Place is riddled with the virus ( many staff off either isolating or have covid ) but the shop still busy with customers as nowhere else is open so supermarkets seem the place to go to for a day out. 

Just got to get on with it  

9 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I was referred by my dentist 8 years ago, due to previous work by anther dentist needing redone.

20 odd appointments and roughly 36 hours in the chair undid years of poor dentistry, I have nothing but good things to say about the Dundee dental hospital.

^^^

8751BAEF-EDBC-474C-9BF5-1746ED3E4694.jpeg

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you for asking, Miguel.

I just had a wee break and thought tonight would be as good a night as any to return with the potential to goad some Jambos too irresistible to resist. I got a notification from Bairnardo for this page but it looks like the shitebag has deleted it. 

I very much have not deleted it, but if it has gone, the long and short of it was you have a glass chin

Edited by Bairnardo

3 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Back to work after two days off. Dont really want to go back. First time really felt like this. Place is riddled with the virus ( many staff off either isolating or have covid ) but the shop still busy with customers as nowhere else is open so supermarkets seem the place to go to for a day out. 

Just got to get on with it  

I have actually seen folk say shit like that

Thought about it but I dont get paid for first 3 days of being off and then need to get sick line.
My team is down to 2 of us ( from 6) so aye should be a fun week. Make sure the public get there essentials 
Thats shit, have supermarkets considered going to click collect/delivery only?
Maybe an hour in the morning for older people.
People going into the shops every day is pretty shitty behaviour.

16 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I contemplated/am contemplating getting mines done. Looking at about £5k all in from Turkey for 20 porcelain crowns and a weeks holiday. 

You'd get about 5 crowns here for that price. 

Just remember, if you're unlucky enough to get any complications once you're back home no dentist is going to cover you without a significant outlay of cash.

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Thats shit, have supermarkets considered going to click collect/delivery only?
Maybe an hour in the morning for older people.
People going into the shops every day is pretty shitty behaviour.

Unsure if any of this serious. You must know how fellow humans work .

I’m using Morrison’s these days.
I started using Morrisons more during the first lockdown. It was more to do with the stupidity of folk in Tesco rather than Tesco being the issue. They introduced a one way system which was a great idea but sadly too many fuckwits failed to adhere to it and I had to stop going for fear of punching someone in the throat.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I started using Morrisons more during the first lockdown. It was more to do with the stupidity of folk in Tesco rather than Tesco being the issue. They introduced a one way system which was a great idea but sadly too many fuckwits failed to adhere to it and I had to stop going for fear of punching someone in the throat.

I noticed that it seemed to be the elderly who ignored the one-way system the most. Bizarre behaviour.

Also caught Mike Mulraney going the wrong way down the chilled aisle in Tesco, wearing an unflattering pair of shorts and tight polo shirt, but don't tell anybody.