Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Adverts on YouTube. Just generally. I see your plan, Google, but I refuse to subscribe.
Specifically, YouTube's currently plaguing me with an advert for cheap, nasty-looking women's knickers. Even more specifically, the lassie doing the voiceover pronounces the word "sizes" as "sigh-zaz", and it rips my knitting to a worrying degree.
YouTube premium is available for £1.89 a month for a family membership if you use a VPN to sign up via India.

I figured it was worth working out how to do it for the relatively cheap price.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Adverts on YouTube. Just generally. I see your plan, Google, but I refuse to subscribe.

Specifically, YouTube's currently plaguing me with an advert for cheap, nasty-looking women's knickers. Even more specifically, the lassie doing the voiceover pronounces the word "sizes" as "sigh-zaz", and it rips my knitting to a worrying degree.

I use the Adblocker Ultimate add on for Firefox, and can't say I see any adverts whenever I look at YouTube.

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

It's not. It's just that the staff realise that drinking tea or coffee with anything more than a biscuit is wrong.

Full Scottish and cup of tea/ coffee 

Sit in Fish and chips , with buttered bread and tea?

Bacon roll and a cup of tea/ coffee 

I could go on but these  3 examples should be sufficient enough  to prove you’re talking pish 

6 hours ago, virginton said:

Cooked breakfast as well. 

Nope

14 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Full Scottish and cup of tea/ coffee 

Sit in Fish and chips , with buttered bread and tea?

Bacon roll and a cup of tea/ coffee 

I could go on but these  3 examples should be sufficient enough  to prove you’re talking pish 

Nope, nope, nope. Unless you're in your eighties.

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

Took bottles to the recycling point, and a guy turns up with a car full of cardboard boxes. Not a single box was folded flat, they were all still fully made up. He then wondered why he couldn’t fit his boxes in the cardboard bin.

That absolutely boils my piss, also the same wankers who treat communal bins as the coup.

37 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You'll need to explain the "nope" to the cooked breakfast I'm afraid. Please note that an insufficient answer will result in Ayrshire being annexed. 

More than willing to skip past the answer and just do what needs done to Ayrshire, tbh. 

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You'll need to explain the "nope" to the cooked breakfast I'm afraid. Please note that an insufficient answer will result in Ayrshire being annexed. 

Hot drinks are not meant to be taken with hot food. They are an after dinner drink or, as previously stated, an accompaniment for cakes and the like.

49 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Hot drinks are not meant to be taken with hot food. They are an after dinner drink or, as previously stated, an accompaniment for cakes and the like.

Breakfasts are meant to be cooked and hot drinks are an essential part of breakfast as well. Your 'rules' are quite simply moronic. 

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You're posting this on a website literally named after a hot food and hot drink combo. 

😀 Good point

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Breakfasts are meant to be cooked and hot drinks are an essential part of breakfast as well. Your 'rules' are quite simply moronic. 

Is that your "rule"? Scotland is intrinsically a cold country so it's understandable to crave hot drinks but it's not the norm anywhere else.

53 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

😀 Good point

Is that your "rule"? Scotland is intrinsically a cold country so it's understandable to crave hot drinks but it's not the norm anywhere else.

So its abnormal for people to drink coffee at breakfast time?