Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Me and the wife both with food poisoning from our lunch. Like within 20 minutes, spewing fucking lumps. 

I'd like to shift a quick couple of stone and can't be bothered with the gym. Where did you get your lunch? 

7 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Scrolling the transfer news on BBC Sport app to find 70% of the posts are about women's football. Aye, I know they're a public service broadcasting company (when it suits them) but I have no interest in it yet have to endure it been inextricably amalgamated with the football I want to read about.

Although sectarianism continues to be the biggest ism in our game, it only involves a handful of clubs - perhaps four. Sexism is more widespread, sadly. 

13 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Although sectarianism continues to be the biggest ism in our game, it only involves a handful of clubs - perhaps four. Sexism is more widespread, sadly. 

Who are the other two?

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Who are the other two?

I would say certainly Airdrieonians and possibly Hearts. Although the Tynecastle mob might well have significantly calmed down on that front recently. 

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Is it sextist to have no interest in women's football though? 

No, but it might be to complain about the only media outlet showing any interest in it.

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I don't use the BBC website so am somewhat ignorant. Is there not a separate bit for women's football like they have a separate bit for Scottish football?

Not at the moment. I suppose it is the Euros. Currently watching Norway tramping all over Northern Ireland.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Is it sextist to have no interest in women's football though? 

No.  Not at all.  But I've been following Rangers Women and the SWNT for the past couple of seasons and - if you take it on its own terms - it's as enjoyable as any other level of football with all the same joys and frustrations.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Not at the moment. I suppose it is the Euros. Currently watching Norway tramping all over Northern Ireland.

But they still manage to show the highlights from Ingerlund's game last night and then go live to one of the Ingerlund players for an interview - all during the half time break during your game.  Sadly, it's all about Them and every other team participating is treated as a minor inconvenience to the Them show.

Here's hoping the trophy finds its way to the continent once the Them's tournament is over.

4 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

But they still manage to show the highlights from Ingerlund's game last night and then go live to one of the Ingerlund players for an interview - all during the half time break during your game.  Sadly, it's all about Them and every other team participating is treated as a minor inconvenience to the Them show.

Here's hoping the trophy finds its way to the continent once the Them's tournament is over.

Didn't annoy me.

Our girls have just pulled one back. :thumsup2