Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Having kids sounds shit, I think I might need to reconsider now!
Right on!

I painted a rather bad picture earlier! Being a parent is like anything else - you can have really brilliant days and really dreadful days. Let's just say today wasn't the former of those options :(.

However, the offending toddler and his bad mother did kiss and make up when he got up again after his siblings were asleep, at which point he was really cute, wooed me completely and we had a nice two minutes just me and him to make up for everything that had gone wrong. :wub:

Tomorrow's another day and today's nearly gone. The difference between this and another occupation is that I can't quit! (Not that I seriously want to, but some days I'd like the option to just be there! :rolleyes: )

Edited by HGG

Is such a level of bruising normal a week after the "knock" was sustained?

I was hoping that it would clear up by tomorrow night (when I play fives) but it seems to be getting worse day on day:

post-269-1212660094_thumb.jpg

I was hoping that it would clear up by tomorrow night (when I play fives) but it seems to be getting worse day on day:

Don't see why not, I've had bad ones like that, you still have complete mobility, it just stings a wee bit.

that looks mighty sore

:blink: A knock! It looks like someone smacked you on the leg with a baseball bat. Try putting an ice pack on it as often as you can before tomorrow.

Just seen a lass I pulled in Bedrocks the other week in the paper as the new Salmon Queen. That would make her in Year 11 and aged 15-16! :( Thankfully it never went any further than the dancefloor and she does look alot older than she is. The bouncers have alot to answer for! <_<

Guest The Phoenix

Jesus, Swampy - The Shroud of Turin.

Davie Irons will be in touch to get you to rub off a few miracles down Cappielow way.

My waterproof trousers are about a foot too long for me. I bought them about 3 years ago and I'm sure they were fine at the time.

And how did meeting the parents go?!

Just seen a lass I pulled in Bedrocks the other week in the paper as the new Salmon Queen. That would make her in Year 11 and aged 15-16! :( Thankfully it never went any further than the dancefloor and she does look alot older than she is. The bouncers have alot to answer for! <_<

Picture?