Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just purchased one of the Asda make your own pizzas (top tier scran) and as I'm a basic person with the tastebuds of a toddler I just asked for ham as a topping, they asked if I wanted 3 scoops, I agreed to it without truly knowing the quantity of said scoops, never again, my pizza probably has half a pig on it. 

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

Just purchased one of the Asda make your own pizzas (top tier scran) and as I'm a basic person with the tastebuds of a toddler I just asked for ham as a topping, they asked if I wanted 3 scoops, I agreed to it without truly knowing the quantity of said scoops, never again, my pizza probably has half a pig on it. 

What, not even cheese?

53 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

What, not even cheese?

Don't think that Asda know that cheese exists. I spent fifteen minutes today trawling up and down the aisles in their Newhaven branch looking for it, without success. Being a bloke, I wasn't going to ask anybody.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Don't think that Asda know that cheese exists. I spent fifteen minutes today trawling up and down the aisles in their Newhaven branch looking for it, without success. Being a bloke, I wasn't going to ask anybody.

^^^Losing it

They must have had cheese! 

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

The wee one in Dunfermline is like that. Ailse after ailse of chilled goods, sandwich fillings, dairy products... no cheese. Eventually down by the bread, cream cakes and whatnot is a single fridge containing cheese and cream. Bizarre.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

What, not even cheese?

Course I had cheese. I feel like they were trying to be nice considering I wasn't utilising all the options I had so they overloaded the ham.*

*Probably the most boring sentence I've ever typed out in my life. 

10 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Thor? HERETIC!

Taranis will have your guts for garters!

Taranis is a wee fanny. Actually had to look up who that is, such is their utter irrelevance.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Taranis is a wee fanny. Actually had to look up who that is, such is their utter irrelevance.

The time of Taranis WILL come. Thor is just a beatnik who got into capes and woodwork. Huh! "Ooo... hark at me .. I've got a hammer!"

Human sacrifices with the Taranis fella. "Wee fanny"? I don't think so! 😁

22 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

The time of Taranis WILL come. Thor is just a beatnik who got into capes and woodwork. Huh! "Ooo... hark at me .. I've got a hammer!"

Human sacrifices with the Taranis fella. "Wee fanny"? I don't think so! 😁

Taranis has a fucking wheel.

Hammer > wheel

On 03/07/2023 at 13:56, Bairnardo said:

It doesn't. Pork. Pour-k

Fork rhymes with cork, or dork

As in, put a fucking cork in it, you cement dork

You are so fucking incorrect it's embarrassing.