Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
My girlfirend has shunned me, choosing to play poker online instead.

Probably a blessing in disguise, what with the red rawness to cope with. ;)

Probably a blessing in disguise, what with the red rawness to cope with. ;)

That is thankfully away. Worryingly, it appeared after a drunken night sharing a bed with Kylesons :ph34r:

My revenge will be extracted when she is forced to watch Spurs v Wigan

(For betting purposes, Mon the Yids!)

Waiting to get into a parking space inthe Marches in Stirling today some bloody women leaves her door open while faffing about in the back of her car. She knew i was there.And you dont hold up Capy. :angry: .

She got a look.....

People who are supposed to be friends decided to f**k off and leave me in the complete and utter lurch tonight, then on the solitary way home I was propositioned to an empty by a disturbing 45-50 year old white male of average build and bald head. He wasn't taking no as a very good answer either. I wouldn't fucking do that to any of them if it were the same position and I sure as f**k wouldn't have been in such a problem if it weren't for them being selfish c***s. I hate it when people really fucking disappoint you.

People who are supposed to be friends decided to f**k off and leave me in the complete and utter lurch tonight, then on the solitary way home I was propositioned to an empty by a disturbing 45-50 year old white male of average build and bald head. He wasn't taking no as a very good answer either. I wouldn't fucking do that to any of them if it were the same position and I sure as f**k wouldn't have been in such a problem if it weren't for them being selfish c***s. I hate it when people really fucking disappoint you.

You should have gone to the party with the guy. Young ones nowadays eh! A nice gentleman with no intention of shagging you all over his manky bedsit asks you back to a party and you refuse?!

Opportunity missed vT, I bet he had sweeties too!

:o

You should have gone to the party with the guy. Young ones nowadays eh! A nice gentleman with no intention of shagging you all over his manky bedsit asks you back to a party and you refuse?!

Opportunity missed vT, I bet he had sweeties too!

:o

:lol::lol: