Win Counter

orlandoblue

£2 on a HT/FT Double..........

Draw HT/Milan FT

Draw HT/Watford

Not sure what it will pay as I have not collected, although I know it will be a minimum of £45, as draw ht/milan ft was 4/1 meaning £10 will go onto whatever the watford one was, which from past experience will be a minimum of 7/2.

Anyone got any idea what Draw HT/Watford FT paid through Ladbrokes?

£2 on a HT/FT Double..........

Draw HT/Milan FT

Draw HT/Watford

Not sure what it will pay as I have not collected, although I know it will be a minimum of £45, as draw ht/milan ft was 4/1 meaning £10 will go onto whatever the watford one was, which from past experience will be a minimum of 7/2.

Anyone got any idea what Draw HT/Watford FT paid through Ladbrokes?

it was 4s if u go to the ladbrokes site u can check previous days results and wins and what odds they were. so ur £2 double gets u exactly 50

Thanks for checking that one up for me mate!

I done the same bet last week, I had draw/celtic in the Shakthar game, and Draw/Liverpool in the Liverpool Porto game.

I was raging as I changed my mind at the last minute with the pool game as I thought Liverpool would run away with it and went Liverpool HT/Liverpool.

You know what happened next!!

IDIOT!! 2-1 DOWN AND YOU GOT 20S I? bull

Having deciphered your post, I still can't figure out if you think the poster is lying or you think they got bad value.

Birmingham were matched at 99/1 on Betfair to win, and most bookies were going about 16/1 when they were 2-1 down, so I'd say he's telling the truth, and he actually did ok in the absence of Betfair.

Having deciphered your post, I still can't figure out if you think the poster is lying or you think they got bad value.

Birmingham were matched at 99/1 on Betfair to win, and most bookies were going about 16/1 when they were 2-1 down, so I'd say he's telling the truth, and he actually did ok in the absence of Betfair.

i cant see them only giving 20s to be fair like. but you never no, silly bet takin it at 20s but paid off in the end