Win Counter

orlandoblue

Was this a cash builder or is that the sort of money you always bet with?

I was getting scunnered of losing tenner after tenner on daft 30/1 accumulators, so new tactic is high stake, (relatively) low odds. Sore when you lose right enough.

I was getting scunnered of losing tenner after tenner on daft 30/1 accumulators, so new tactic is high stake, (relatively) low odds. Sore when you lose right enough.

I know, I tell people I only bet £15 at the weekend but it's usually double that with odds of between 10/1 and 40/1 with less on. Should probably stick to singles and doubles with my entire budget on the one bet. Not so much fun though!

11 hours ago, throbber said:

I know, I tell people I only bet £15 at the weekend but it's usually double that with odds of between 10/1 and 40/1 with less on. Should probably stick to singles and doubles with my entire budget on the one bet. Not so much fun though!

Thing is I don't give a f**k if I lose a fiver bet or three on a Saturday with the chance of winning holiday type winnings. When very occasionally I've gone £100 or so on a single and lost I've felt like a shit drowning loser, and even if I won it wasn't as good as getting £300 from a fiver.

2 hours ago, Sweaty Morph said:

When does the real football start so I can stop risking my cash on friendlies?

cf5b4188c4ad17183fb4ed7dd0af3233.jpg

Seriously though, when?!

Inverness losing 2-0 to Elgin did for me. It's a mugs game.