Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

47 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah it would. I don’t think it’s going to be her and we will soon be disappointed. 

It would be awful if there's a match but Gerry's not the Dad. My sister insisted on us all doing DNA tests to find out our ancestry and I was against it in case we found out something we wouldn't want to know.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It would be awful if there's a match but Gerry's not the Dad. My sister insisted on us all doing DNA tests to find out our ancestry and I was against it in case we found out something we wouldn't want to know.

WHen you say awful, you mean hilarious, right? 

9 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Describe the hair colour, skin colour, and facial features of someone who "looks Scottish". 

Ginger, pale and glaikit, like this:

download(1).jpeg.f628fd2636fad6bb46e64b31515092db.jpeg

No, that's not right, hang on, like this:

tonysingh.thumb.jpg.e80bd7ae50f55db1f166972f09f67471.jpg

No, that's not it either, here's one:

1442060943.thumb.jpg.ed65946e14e170dc261c689d3403576b.jpg

There you are, a pasty ned. 

As a great philosopher (Joe Swash) famously said, you should always judge a book by its cover. 

47 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’ve just seen another girl on Twitter posting pictures of herself saying she thinks she might be MM and her pictures look far more convincing. I don’t know what to believe anymore.

You just nicked that lyric from an Icehouse song, diddenchoo....?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’ve just seen another girl on Twitter posting pictures of herself saying she thinks she might be MM and her pictures look far more convincing. I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Until comparatively recently, chancers were still showing up claiming to be Tsar Nicholas II’s wean Anastasia. I assume we’ll see a similar number of roasters pretending to be MM now. Are Gerry and Kate going to be on the hook for disproving each one?

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Until comparatively recently, chancers were still showing up claiming to be Tsar Nicholas II’s wean Anastasia. I assume we’ll see a similar number of roasters pretending to be MM now. Are Gerry and Kate going to be on the hook for disproving each one?