Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Had an awful Sunday

Had a coupon of Burnley, West Brom (saturday) Wolves and Celtic (Sunday)

Needless to say Aiden McGeady and Georgois Samaras will be getting a strongly worded letter...!

I chased money with West Ham H/T West Ham F/T....

Ho-Hum....!

I had Lyon, Ossasuna, Juventus, Newcastle who had won or were winning comfortably and Liverpool were 1-0 up, Full Time at all other games and waiting on this one when lo and behold an injury time penalty fecks me out of £36. I fucking hate Liverpool, won't be touching them ever again :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Had

Norwich to beat Brentford

Fulham to beat Accrington

Bristol Rovers to beat Hartlepool

and Spurs to beat Leeds

Everything was going rosy until the 95th minute of the Spurs game :angry:

Aye, I had Hibs, ICT, Sheff Wed, Rochdale, and Spurs. I though Spurs were a cert and as it was the late game I put it on the line. Had a really bad feeling about it after the first 10 minutes when they missed the penalty but thought I'd got out of jail when it went 2-1. I'd mentally spent the £117.94 as well.

Guest Joethistle

Aye, I had Hibs, ICT, Sheff Wed, Rochdale, and Spurs. I though Spurs were a cert and as it was the late game I put it on the line. Had a really bad feeling about it after the first 10 minutes when they missed the penalty but thought I'd got out of jail when it went 2-1. I'd mentally spent the £117.94 as well.

Wolves today cost me £55.sad.gif