Golfers Thread

Gaz

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I fear for Tyrell Hattons wife after every bad round he has

He's up there with Ronaldo for the biggest spoiled child in professional sport. Fewer things make me happier than watching Hatton unravel.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Rory Boab’ can still win this. If he gets off to a fast start tomorrow and every other kunt gets hit by lightning.’

4BC1BC29-32DE-4293-8C94-6797C7329978.jpeg

My Dad literally just text me "he'll get out early tomorrow before the weather"

Edited by Groundhopping Adventures

12 shots is an awful long day back but the weather looks better in the morning tomorrow than the afternoon. 

If he can get back to level par tomorrow, then that might have him within 4 or 5 shots of the lead going into the last round.

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Kids asking for balls etc as soon as a player walks off a green is up there with the arse holes that bring “can I have your shirt” signs to the football 

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Well said. Wee kunts will go home having hoovered up enough Pro V 1s to keep Shane Lowry going at the 11th. I’d give my ball or glove to anyone bar those baying wee fcukers.

I’m in a mood. 🙃

Got to disagree here lads. I was once that wee boy at the Scottish Open asking players for a high 5, a hello, a ball, a glove, anything that made these guys interact with me. Not many did, I always remember Monty walking literally right by me and ignoring my hello, I've thought he was a dick ever since. Yet, Justin Rose gave me a high 5 coming off the green and Jarrod Moseley gave me his ball and the two of them made my fucking day. Not all families can hang around practice greens or clubhouses all day and night to try and get an autograph, between holes is the only place somewhere kids will get near their idols and we should encourage that I think.

2 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

12 shots is an awful long day back but the weather looks better in the morning tomorrow than the afternoon. 

If he can get back to level par tomorrow, then that might have him within 4 or 5 shots of the lead going into the last round.

Paul McGinley found

55 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Well played Bob….well played 

51 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

That’s a fantastic effort by Bob to make the cut after that horror start. Really gutsy. Back in 32. Top notch.

Well said gents. It was resilient as f*ck. Not many players would have bounced back from that initial 4 hole horrorshow.

Need to set the alarm for tomorrow.

Robert MacIntyre on his remarkable day: “That was carnage. When I made that eight on 4, my head was completely gone. I was staring 90 in the face. I was hitting stupid shots, hitting terrible shots. It was literally damage limitation at one point. Once we started hitting good shots, we just built on it. With that start, I felt like I was letting everyone down, not just myself, but my team and the fans. But it was just about fighting, and they helped me a long way.” The Guardian

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Well said gents. It was resilient as f*ck. Not many players would have bounced back from that initial 4 hole horrorshow.

Need to set the alarm for tomorrow.

Tee times normally don't start until back o 9 on the sat/sun so not to early 

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Got to disagree here lads. I was once that wee boy at the Scottish Open asking players for a high 5, a hello, a ball, a glove, anything that made these guys interact with me. Not many did, I always remember Monty walking literally right by me and ignoring my hello, I've thought he was a dick ever since. Yet, Justin Rose gave me a high 5 coming off the green and Jarrod Moseley gave me his ball and the two of them made my fucking day. Not all families can hang around practice greens or clubhouses all day and night to try and get an autograph, between holes is the only place somewhere kids will get near their idols and we should encourage that I think.

Nah. There’s wanting to meet your heroes and maybe getting a high five… and there’s a gaggle of wee yappy kunts gathering at that particular corner of the 18th, yelling ‘gie’s a ball, gie’s a glove’. No interest in meeting their heroes. Wee fcuking chancers. Gie’ them fcuk all. 😛

Was reading that Tiger walked off 18, did the minimum ‘mixed media questions’, walked into a car that had the engine running, and was whisked off straight onto his private jet. Will be back home in Florida in time for his dinner.

My question… I play a medal round on a Saturday, walk off 18, and several things are in play. One - underpants stuck up the crack of my arse with a line of sweat running down the arse crack area. Two - Polyester golf shirt that could walk into the washing machine unaided. Three - feet absolutely louping, socks minging. All I want is a hot shower and into my trakkys…

Woods, you clatty basturt’. 😜