Darts...

Sideshow

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Been a while (about 15 years) since I watched darts. Is it always this fast?

There’s a lot of fairly quick players now.  None of these 45 year old da’s taking 15 seconds between throws these days.

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:

The crowd but. Jesus. Still singing the Toure song. At least the horrific don’t take me home hasn’t came out yet.  

I spoke too soon. 

Edited by MP_MFC

1 minute ago, MP_MFC said:

The crowd but. Jesus. Still singing the Toure song. At least the horrific don’t take me home hasn’t came out yet.  

There it is. 

4 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Maybe just me but he is slow in counting at times. 

Aye he was poor early on. The crowd went mad for the 180 and he's pushing Humphries back to check :lol:

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm not fully sure he's talking English.

I'm undecided what's annoying me more about him so far; him doing that or him constantly blocking the players' walk so he can count the score. I'm guessing his eyesight is going. 

Just came in and turned the darts on. I’m not a darts fan, haven’t watched it since the days of Jocky Wilson, but who the actual fcuk is the kunt announcing the scores? Is that the best the darts world has? I can’t listen to any more of that p***k. Sounds like one of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park with the mother of all sore throats, bellowing shite that sounds like ‘unnnnnnnhunnnnnnnnurrrrrrrrrrrAarrrrrrrrrthirtysix. The volume is now being turned off.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Just came in and turned the darts on. I’m not a darts fan, haven’t watched it since the days of Jocky Wilson, but who the actual fcuk is the kunt announcing the scores? Is that the best the darts world has? I can’t listen to any more of that p***k. Sounds like one of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park with the mother of all sore throats, bellowing shite that sounds like ‘unnnnnnnhunnnnnnnnurrrrrrrrrrrAarrrrrrrrrthirtysix. The volume is now being turned off.

Bad day?

For those who don't know. Russ Bray is announcing the scores. "The voice of darts". This is his last ever game before he retires, he is slowing down a bit.

Big London Polis so the darts folk love him. He's not the best now but he used to be

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

This is hos last match. He smokes about 60 a day and ot doesn't half show in his voice.