Rugby Union

kiwififer

As it's not the usual double header. Is there any chance Glasgow might switch the game to Killie? The games at MF v glasgow must be getting towards the capacity, which would suggest the desire is there. Plus away fans wouldn't be trying to get round the country when everything is shut for a change!

Eta, I mean the return fixture obviously.

I'd hope not.
Didn't enjoy going down to Kilmarnock for the few games last season. I imagine they would expand the temporary stands if Glasgow are pushing for a play off place and in with a shout of a home semi final by the time the Edinburgh game at Scotstoun comes around.

After the chaos of last season and going to effort of laying the 4G pitch there's no way Glasgow will switch venue. Fans would go crazy. AFAIK Murray field is doing well but not really near capacity....the sru are still trying to encourage ticket sales and there will be tickets on the gate

From memory there's usually about 13-15k at MF, basically the east stand. The standing and odds at the corners. Was a genuine question as I wasn't aware how the glasgow fans felt about going to killie. I can't wait for Edin to move to Myreside. I like it as it is now so with the bit extra, a full house there should be brilliant!

From memory there's usually about 13-15k at MF, basically the east stand. The standing and odds at the corners. Was a genuine question as I wasn't aware how the glasgow fans felt about going to killie. I can't wait for Edin to move to Myreside. I like it as it is now so with the bit extra, a full house there should be brilliant!

Yeah long overdue. Edinburgh looked much more competitive when they played at boroughmuir during the mf pitch redevelopment. Atmosphere should be much better when they move.

Fucking pish again - he warned them at the try - they have given away more penalties since, and he's "not convinced" it's a card.
I don't give a f**k if you're a shite ref - which Ian Davies is - as long as you are fair and consistent.

It's a running theme with Pro12 refs.....shitebaggery after final warnings. Can't mind which game it was earlier in season that Glasgow lost when opponents went through 4 'final' warnings without a yellow n langilangi was sent off n had both his yellows rescinded on appeal (which doesn't compensate for the points already dropped)