Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 hours ago, sparky88 said:
Can't help thinking Jones is milking the life out It, especially linking it to the pregame comments by Hastings etc.

Hastings comments were atrocious. Not surprising from a bitter c**t

What did Hastings say?

I've been busy for a few days having to get a full refund for my Belfast trip. Replayed game will be over the Euro semi-final weekend.  Ulster's turmoil continue as it's announced that their caretaker gaffer Jono Gibbes goes back to NZ at the end of the season.

Annoying come down after such a great win over England. Eddie Jones-gate is also very disappointing tbh.

In the Pro14, the only games going ahead are S. Kings vs Dragons (not on TV) and Cheetahs vs Connacht tomorrow tea time. Quins plus Visser vs Bath could be a good game tonight too.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

People who always like to go on about the differences between NH and SH rugby should be watching the Blues and the Chiefs right now (or should have watched live earlier).

Just basically battering f**k out of each other. It's glorious.

I follow the Rebels as I used to live in Melbourne for a bit. 4am rise for their game vs the Sunwolves tomorrow morning lol.

On 01/03/2018 at 14:36, jupe1407 said:

This can't be true. We're forever being told egg chase fans are far superior to the their football counterparts.

Disgraceful, eh?? If they want to behave like that then send them to Hampden!

I don't necessarily have that opinion but it's a response you want I'll bet ;)

Edited by come on shire

I've been busy for a few days having to get a full refund for my Belfast trip. Replayed game will be over the Euro semi-final weekend.  Ulster's turmoil continue as it's announced that their caretaker gaffer Jono Gibbes goes back to NZ at the end of the season.

Annoying come down after such a great win over England. Eddie Jones-gate is also very disappointing tbh.

In the Pro14, the only games going ahead are S. Kings vs Dragons (not on TV) and Cheetahs vs Connacht tomorrow tea time. Quins plus Visser vs Bath could be a good game tonight too.

Just saw on the Pro14 Facebook that they will be streaming the Kings v Dragons match on Facebook and YouTube tonight.

Links are on here.

https://www.pro14rugby.org/2018/03/02/southern-kings-v-dragons-live-stream/?utm_content=buffer81b3b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

People who always like to go on about the differences between NH and SH rugby should be watching the Blues and the Chiefs right now (or should have watched live earlier).
Just basically battering f**k out of each other. It's glorious.
Some finish to that. Blues really fucked up 2 lineouts