Rugby Union

kiwififer

Weather was horrendous, Park y Scarlets is a bogey ground and we had 13 men on the park for a spell. All that cobsidered it was a massive win. Now we need to think about getting that cup away from the dark side if the M8 lol.

In other news, Scotland play Oz and Los Pumas at Murrayfield in Nov '16 which has been confirmed for a while. However, it's only recently been announced that we'll play Georgia. No venue yet but wouldn't be surprised if it's away from Murrayfield. Maybe we can show Strachan how to actually beat Georgia :P

Edited by come on shire

Been a whole since they played in Aberdeen is it not? Rugby Park has been used for these sort of games before but the artificial pitch possibly rules it out now.

They used Rugby Park for the 1st time last year the year before all 3 were at Murryfield due to the tier 2 game being 1st up. With Aberdeen getting used before that.

Was at my first rugby game at Murrayfield today, fairly new experience for me and Edinburgh thoroughly deserved their win. However Glasgow made far too many ridiculous mistakes which meant Edinburgh managed to keep them at 5 points away on the scoreboard, and Russell went for the posts too many times, when a tap and go would have been better

Glasgow were awful. More of the insipid pish we've suffered this season. Just wonder if the desire is still there since the title win. Also concerned about leadership in the squad- esp when Gray is out.

Also having seen us use players like Cusiter and Matawalu as backups in recent years having Grayson Hart starting kills me. He's been really poor all season. When his family waded into defend him on the Warriors Facebook page I had to laugh.

I was a bit annoyed with the inconsistency of Lacey too. Surely that was a high shot on Bennett at the end- he gave an identical one which lead to Hardie's try?