Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
He's allowed to do it if a ruck hasn't been formed.

You're not actually meant to be on your knees in the maul though.

I don't know what incident you are referring to but I'm talking about at a tackle where you can be off your feet as long as the ruck hasn't yet been formed.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

If you can show me the Law that backs you up, I'd be grateful

There's no law because there is no ruck. The laws governing the ruck only come into play when the ruck has been formed.

Anyway. I don't have that much a problem with the way Poite referees the breakdown it's the fuckign huge things he misses that make the game borderline a coin toss.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

There's no law because there is no ruck. The laws governing the ruck only come into play when the ruck has been formed.

Anyway. I don't have that much a problem with the way Poite referees the breakdown it's the fuckign huge things he misses that make the game borderline a coin toss.

Much happier with how Poite referees the breakdown than say... Garces anyway :whistle

Also up you Earls you c**t

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

There is also Law 14 governing the tackle, which you should probably have a read of.

Specifically the bit where it says that other players must remain on their feet.