What Are You Drinking ?

7 minutes ago, centralTon said:

FAO @Bairnardo. Hybrid Brewery in Grangemouth is closing down after 7 years stating "it's just not viable to keep the business running". Shame as they made some really good beers.

b*****ds. I thought that might be coming. See less and less from him on social media and last I spoke to him he was pretty downbeat about how it was all going. Still has a full time job to hold down aswell as running a commercial level brewery. Sad day but its a tough game. 

Sister brought me this back from Turkey. After 2 months of thinking it was vodka, turns out it's Turkish Raki. Made from grapes apparently, got aniseed in there. Taste/smells like ouzo. Apparently drunk with water, and is meant to go that colour.

20230803_222317.jpg

11 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

Sister brought me this back from Turkey. After 2 months of thinking it was vodka, turns out it's Turkish Raki. Made from grapes apparently, got aniseed in there. Taste/smells like ouzo. Apparently drunk with water, and is meant to go that colour.

20230803_222317.jpg

I believe you are meant to drink it while reading Maynard Keynes

On 04/08/2023 at 10:21, Mark Connolly said:

I believe you are meant to drink it while reading Maynard Keynes

The state this (and the 3/4 bottle of actual vodka) left me in Friday morning... there was not a lot of Dignity to be found tbh.

On 04/08/2023 at 15:09, Sergeant Wilson said:

Pint of Chieftan.

These bike c***s are getting on my wick already in town. The Orange Walk was less irritating and easier to cross the road.

20230804_150713.jpg

Not seen that in ages! The Dundee Student Union used to sell it. The beer was alright but the glass was better.

Visited the Vault City Tasting Room earlier. Very enjoyable although sadly the fridge is terrible (i.e. not cold!).

They have multiple taps though (but the one we wanted ran out so we got cans).

We had the 'RASPBERRY BLUEBERRY BUBBLEGUM BOTTLES' beer. Was very nice. Stains your tongue and lips mind!

image-04dfba35-0d17-4850-a3e1-dcf83e26ab942971569733179166003.thumb.jpg.bcd0d49491c6ae803df07ab128fabb26.jpg