What Are You Drinking ?

I had a half pint of Overtone in a pub a few weeks back. I think it was an IPA. But at £5 for half a pint, thought that was excessive. It was really nice though. Aberdeen prices. Who knows. Will look into buying cans for the house. 👍

Pressure Drop's Pale Fire and Donzoko's Northern Helles at Brewdog Newcastle this afternoon. Both very good.

Got a couple takeaway tins as well to enjoy in the hotel before dinner and the Frenchy and the Punk gig tonight. First up is Vault City's Strawberry and Rhubarb New York Cheesecake which is absolutely superb.

20230719_161143.jpg

20230719_151229.jpg

2 hours ago, centralTon said:

Lidl, Bo'ness. So I imagine it will be in most of the Scottish ones. £1.79 and very tasty.

Aye I picked one up from Lidl today as well. Not had it yet but may do so tomorrow.

Not exactly the revolution/revelation I may have thought it could have been, turns out to be what you would expect. Initially full of cream and peanut butter like a slightly thinner milkshake, then the taste of the whiskey as it goes down (12% by vol). It weirdly feels like the flavours aren't really mixing. Like the aftertaste of cream and peanut butter are at one part of my mouth and the whiskey at a seperate part. Not sure I'd recommend it randomly, but if you like peanut butter and/or irish cream drinks then you'll probably like this.

20230722_002113.jpg