What Are You Drinking ?

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What's Oranjeboom like? Shop beside me just got loads in but I'm funked if I'm spending like £8 and its shite. Got 4 pint of Heinekken last night for £8.

Still got 3 left.

Is it going to be worse than Heineken? You already know what to do here. 

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What's Oranjeboom like? Shop beside me just got loads in but I'm funked if I'm spending like £8 and its shite. Got 4 pint of Heinekken last night for £8.

Still got 3 left.

Haven't seen that in years!!! Try it and let me know what it's like? Pretty sure the only place (18 year ago that I saw it was a Scotmid.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Is it going to be worse than Heineken? You already know what to do here. 

Heinekken is alrite in pint form. Out a can in the house, not so much.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Haven't seen that in years!!! Try it and let me know what it's like? 

Venmo me £8, bitch. 

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Haven't seen that in years!!! Try it and let me know what it's like? Pretty sure the only place (18 year ago that I saw it was a Scotmid.

Aldi used to do it. Me and pal had a load of cans the night before the 2004 cup final, along with some other booze (amusing story).

There also used to be a terrible beer called Galahad and another one, Flint, that was genuinely Skol levels of disgusting.

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Still got 3 left.

Oranjeboom is awful, in the Netherlands nobody ever buys it in shops, it's only seen as the cheap event beer that organisers get to save money. The only worse "beer" is Heineken, that is just absolutely shite.

Edited by Marten

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Of course you're not. Amstel is superior though

Agree. Not had an Amstel in ages. Not seen it in ages either. Don't think many shops over here do it any longer. Certainly the usual supermarkets don't.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Agree. Not had an Amstel in ages. Not seen it in ages either. Don't think many shops over here do it any longer. Certainly the usual supermarkets don't.

Not the last time but 2nd last one I was over I spotted it in a Tesco somewhere. Might be worth trying some of them.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Have Spoons stopped selling it?

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This tells you everything you need to know about the quality of the lagers being discussed here. 

Classless Fife c***s

Shut up, you love Skol and Carling!