What Are You Drinking ?

Karlifornia West Coast IPA and it really is from the west coast as it’s from Rocky Ridge Brewery, Busselton, 222 kms south of Perth, Western Australia. Nice and hoppy at 5.5%. 

IMG_9476.jpeg

On 30/04/2023 at 13:00, Bairnardo said:

Have Vault City reached the point where that isn't actually beer?

The really fun ones are the smoothie sours where they add a load of fruit puree just before it gets canned. Particularly when they aren't shelf stable and explode if you don't keep them refrigerated at all times.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/drink/craft-beer/exploding-beer-cans-trillium-450-north-fruit

shopping.webp.880902af59dc516b2ac2a2a0271866b5.webp

8/10. Delightful.

dr-pepper-vanilla-float-355ml-candy-mail-uk_grande.jpg.f36c9163d3942e478ffd9393ce8ebced.jpg

8/10. Better than the cream soda and a million times better than the strawberries and cream.

Next purchase is Dr Pepper beans, which I found out about searching for that photo.

20 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

shopping.webp.880902af59dc516b2ac2a2a0271866b5.webp

8/10. Delightful.

dr-pepper-vanilla-float-355ml-candy-mail-uk_grande.jpg.f36c9163d3942e478ffd9393ce8ebced.jpg

8/10. Better than the cream soda and a million times better than the strawberries and cream.

Next purchase is Dr Pepper beans, which I found out about searching for that photo.

I've heard there's an American Candy store somewhere in Glasgow city centre.