Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

50 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Good to see you @Jute. Confirmed as a double leg break for the poor lad. 

D10CF273-ED9D-493E-B6AC-96F59152835A.jpeg

D882EC4C-615A-4927-93B5-F2422576D71E.jpeg

87B5ED9C-3329-4381-B336-266D7A00102D.jpeg

BF25C3EA-1B72-4BDA-B1BF-4B767B9845FE.jpeg

Saw that this morning. Suspected from the fact you heard the snap in the stand and reaction of the players it was a bad one. Real shame for the lad.

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

I'll better that Cowden... 3 games thusfar (Sat-Tue-Wed), 22 goals. Can't continue!

Its been a quite week for me although I am planning on going to the Pars v Dundee tomorrow and our game on Saturday. I never mentioned our game on Saturday past as it wasn't random. 11 goals in the 2 midweek ones wasn't bad for £13 the EOS Premier is going to be the non league place to be this season.

I'm going to be in London this weekend, and I'm tempted to go to a game.

Brentford v Birmingham

Millwall v Preston

Wimbledon v Rotherham

Leyton Orient v Cheltenham

Anybody got any recommendations? I'm probably thinking Brentford, Wimbledon, Orient, Millwall in order of preference. Decent atmosphere and proximity to pubs rank above quality of football for this.

1 hour ago, Adamski said:

Brentford v Birmingham

Millwall v Preston

Wimbledon v Rotherham

Anybody got any recommendations? I'm probably thinking Brentford, Wimbledon, Orient, Millwall in order of preference. Decent atmosphere and proximity to pubs rank above quality of football for this.

Brentford is a great place to watch a game. Wimbledon is a trek out, No experience of the others.

9 hours ago, Adamski said:

Brentford v Birmingham

Millwall v Preston

Wimbledon v Rotherham

Brisbane Road will be an emotional place as first game since Justin Edinburgh’s passing and it’s their return to the League.

10 hours ago, Adamski said:

Brentford v Birmingham

Millwall v Preston

Wimbledon v Rotherham

All good in there own way Adam. I’d go to Brentford before it goes though. 

On 01/08/2019 at 14:21, Ross. said:

Aarau v Grasshoppers tomorrow. Early days but already looking like a promotion 6 pointer.

Aarau doing what Aarau do. Dominated possession and chances,  conceded from two set pieces and lost 2-1 as a result.

7650 will probably be the highest attendance of the season. Need to win the next couple of matches or we’ll be lucky to see half that turning up. On the plus side that will take 25 minutes off the half hour wait for a beer...

EB6ADB93-786A-4581-BAFF-55B09C73B71E.thumb.jpeg.ed559311c3d04325239c78b30a4aa42f.jpeg

On 01/08/2019 at 20:54, The Mantis said:

Not all random but

Sat - Bonnyrigg 6 Vale 0

Sun - Dundee 1 ICT 0

Tues - Kinnoull 3 Dunipace 2

Wed - Tranent 3 Whitehill 3

Followed up with this one last night. Berwick Charities Cup at The Stanks.  Crammond Cup Final: Alnmouth Amateurs 6 (I think) Eyemouth Ammies 0. Not bad for a week's work and off to Tannadeechay today.

IMG_5104.thumb.jpeg.c51b53a74b73ade40450f1dca6a5a802.jpeg

IMG_5113.thumb.jpeg.5d302a421b5fbce8ce7cf5c9a7393ad4.jpeg

39 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Followed up with this one last night. Berwick Charities Cup at The Stanks.  Crammond Cup Final: Alnmouth Amateurs 6 (I think) Eyemouth Ammies 0. Not bad for a week's work and off to Tannadeechay today.

IMG_5104.thumb.jpeg.c51b53a74b73ade40450f1dca6a5a802.jpeg

IMG_5113.thumb.jpeg.5d302a421b5fbce8ce7cf5c9a7393ad4.jpeg

I played in that tourney in 2004. Brilliant place to play, good laugh with playing the English lads too 👌

Civil Service Strollers v Bonnyrigg Rose in the Lowland league today.

ETA: Finished 1-1. Bonnyrigg had most of the ball but did not create many clear cut chances. Civil were always dangerous on the break and took their goal well. Enjoyable game.

AD008E78-3BED-4CC9-8877-C84961EC2F96.jpeg

82F41B6B-0E6A-4560-9346-74A88DD05C80.jpeg

Edited by Jute

Went to Tynecastle 2 v Edinburgh Utd 1 at Meggatland in the sunshine. Decent game, with the home side just shading it overall. 2nd time this week I have seen Edinburgh Utd.(making it 100% for their season so far).folk will start to talk!

Edited by Jedi