Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Going to see Australia v Tajikistan, World Cup qualifier at Adelaide Oval tonight. Classing this as a random game as last time Australia played a game in Adelaide was 2011 and last time they played a World Cup qualifier was in 2004 when still part of Oceania. Four point from this game and Tuesday's game against Harry Redknapp's Jordan will see them through to the next qualifying stage. 

Taking in the Holland v France game at the Amsterdam Arena tonight.

Should be an emotional experience I think.

tears of despair as you realise you've paid to watch a meaningless international friendly featuring 2 teams you don't support? only joshing,if I was there id probably try and go along

tears of despair as you realise you've paid to watch a meaningless international friendly featuring 2 teams you don't support? only joshing,if I was there id probably try and go along

Great stuff tbh.

Watching Payet & Pogba was an education. Both utterly outstanding.

Edited by wellboy1991

Tickets bought today for Man City - PSG.  Should be a decent game but mad that I was allowed to buy 6 tickets for the club's first ever CL quarter final despite only ever having bought tickets for one City game.  Tickets left all over the ground too so hopefully they sell a lot more before it arrives.  Guess that depends on how the first leg goes

I was at Nairn v Strathspey yesterday.  Strathspey took the lead and Nairn seemed to struggle to create many decent chances and when they did they made a mess of it.  However they did recover to win 3-1.  They have a new enclosure as well that opened last month.

CfCqwgOWsAQJN3_.jpg

CfCsw_JXIAA8nbL.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1459773955.016996.jpg

Was at Wembley yesterday for the JPT Final. Barnsley 3-2 Oxford Utd.

Some stadium!

How did you find it sitting so low down?

When I went to the Play Off final about 5 years back we were in the top tier, not far from the back. The place was very impressive even if it did have a touch of sensible soccer to it from up there.

It was actually fine, better than I was expecting.  Thankfully four of the five goals were at the end I was at, but even for the action at the other end, it was clearly visible. 

I was on Row 13.  In saying that, I wouldn't fancy going any further down.  The difference when you stood at the exit gate, which about 12 rows behind, was fairly noticible tbf.

The big one today: Morecambe v Hartlepool.

win or lose, the result is sure to matter not a solitary f**k!

thought it might be a bit of a relegation decider when I bought the tickets but it now looks like the epitome of end of season meaninglessness with both sides all but safe.

still, it's a wee jaunt to the sea side.

How did you find it sitting so low down?

When I went to the Play Off final about 5 years back we were in the top tier, not far from the back. The place was very impressive even if it did have a touch of sensible soccer to it from up there.

At the Playoff final last year I was in the middle tier and it seemed about perfect. Far enough up that you got a good feel of the size of the place and the atmosphere, but low enough down that the players weren't like ants.

The big one today: Morecambe v Hartlepool.

win or lose, the result is sure to matter not a solitary f**k!

thought it might be a bit of a relegation decider when I bought the tickets but it now looks like the epitome of end of season meaninglessness with both sides all but safe.

still, it's a wee jaunt to the sea side.

turned out to be a great game. 5-2 Hartlepool and two teams who tried to play a bit of passing football.

great away support from the monkey molesters or whatever they call themselves, probably the best 90 minute support I've seen all season. Suppose it helps to go two up in eight minutes.

feel a bit sorry for Morecambe because they look like a side trying to play the right way but really don't have the tools.