Snooker

RedWeb

2 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Chill. 

Apologies, it did come across a bit raging 😂

He is hopeless though, and old Leo deserves the final! He doesn't bother with the camera, just knows his shit

15 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Apologies, it did come across a bit raging 😂

He is hopeless though, and old Leo deserves the final! He doesn't bother with the camera, just knows his shit

I agree with you. 

"Chill" was a wee joke about O'Sullivan. He said it to the ref the other day. 

15 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I agree with you. 

"Chill" was a wee joke about O'Sullivan. He said it to the ref the other day. 

I was a bit slow there!

She's actually a good ref too but I agreed with Ronnie there, she was proper in his face making him play on. I know he can be a dick, but he just needed a few seconds to let things settle down with the crowd

Just now, meanmistermustard said:

Hendry and Davis slaughtering Bingham, and rightly so. 

Why play a snooker on the green when you can pot it and have a shot on the brown?

Total brain fart, easy pot on the green and where the brown wasif he doesn't get a good position for the pot then he's got a good chance of a snooker in behind the black. 

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Surely giving the referee a tablet or something would help in situations like this.

or project the balls from overhead onto the table.

20 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Bingham has played some of the worst shots known to man in this match, Jones is properly in his head.

He completely lost it with that green that he left up for Jones.

Feel like Wilson will win the final comfortably unless Jones can completely disrupt his rhythm.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Feel like Wilson will win the final comfortably unless Jones can completely disrupt his rhythm.

Same. Jones will wins a few frames but Wilson will always have him at arm's length. Hopefully Jones shows up, he's no a bad c**t and has played well

Just now, microdave said:

Good that we'll have a new name on the trophy. I always enjoy seeing someone win it for the first time. 

Likewise. Always makes it more interesting the next year wondering if someone can beat the Curse, too.

Jones isn't the flashiest player but he seems to have great bottle, even when people have thrown everything at him he hasn't looked worried.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Feel like Wilson will win the final comfortably unless Jones can completely disrupt his rhythm

Maybe, but you might have expected the same when he was playing Si, Trump and Bingham.