Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran/Lebanon)

xbl

Interesting is the quote the 'When your enemy swears to destroy you, you take it seriously'.

Interesting in that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also swore (falsely) to obliterate Israel around a decade ago and I don't recall the IDF relentlessly and mercilessly firing upon Iran. In fact, I don't recall them doing anything at all.

Any takers as to why they didn't attack a threat which was far more powerful and readily equipped to deal with the rigours of war than Palestine?

Apart from carrying out a terror campaign in Iran assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists.

Never mind that how did you get on at work today with your scarf and mask on?

Curiously the shops in High Wycombe were all out of Jock Stein masks.

As a compromise I have used my avatar as a tribute to the greatest Scottish club manager of my considerable era and as a personal act of penance for cunting up.

I'll stick to this for a month.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Curiously the shops in High Wycombe were all out of Jock Stein masks.

As a compromise I have used my avatar as a tribute to the greatest Scottish club manager of all time and as a personal act of penance for cunting up.

I'll stick to this for a month.

Well played Kincardine.

Well that will make all the difference.

That woman is a complete ar*ehole. The epitome of the arrogant, self-important, completely useless and unaware modern politician.

And her voice is annoying as f*ck too.

she said when it comes to foreign policy shes a Muslim?..what she doing in the fukin government then?

At the risk of being whooshed, that's a piss take...right? :unsure2:

The Monorail looks like a building site chute, and his girlfriend's is getting invaded as soon as the visa comes through.

Edited by welshbairn