Livingston - all the threads merged

There's been talk about Hopkin to Carlisle for a number of  months now...naturally with the season he's having he'll be getting linked to just about every job going. Not worried until an official announcement is made but a bit annoyed that it's out in the press...even if there's nothing in it, theres the potential it'll upset some players

Here's hoping it's third time lucky for BSLM :    

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/16207768.Livingston___s_Lee_Miller_hoping_it___s_third_time_lucky_as_he_bids_to_ro

It has been a crazy season, says Lee Miller       Photograph: SNS

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Few songs for tonight I’ve thought of

lee millers on fire your defence is terrified Lee millers on fire , nananananana

weve got Shaun Byrne super shauny Byrne I just don’t think you’ll understand , he’s David Hopkins man he’s better than zidane we’ve got super shauny Byrne 

we all dream of a team of craig Halkett’s a team of craig Halkett’s... number 1 craig Halkett number 2 craig Halkett 3 CH , 4 CH. do this all the way through the numbers:

buzzing for tonight proud of this team

59 minutes ago, billyg said:

If Livvy can hit the heights of that 4-1 demolition of us,  they have what it takes physically to win promotion this season!

Being 2nd certainly helps, huge task for the team finishing 3rd or 4th to get to their 6th game and still have the energy to push on and win promotion. If we can get past Utd I think we'd have a good chance against the Premiership team.

3 hours ago, Livilion28 said:

lee millers on fire your defence is terrified Lee millers on fire , nananananana

weve got Shaun Byrne super shauny Byrne I just don’t think you’ll understand , he’s David Hopkins man he’s better than zidane we’ve got super shauny Byrne 

we all dream of a team of craig Halkett’s a team of craig Halkett’s... number 1 craig Halkett number 2 craig Halkett 3 CH , 4 CH. do this all the way through the numbers:

This isn't a serious post, is it?

I withdraw from taking part in any of that

Few generic pish football songs you have shoe horned Livi players into is surely what you mean?

8 hours ago, Livilion28 said:

Drumbeat Mafia get on this.

9 hours ago, Livilion28 said:

Ooooft. 

9 hours ago, Livilion28 said:

unnamed (40).gif

I think Livvy are going to win this and rag doll and surprise an Premiership side. Their football is very effective and workrate will overrun most midfields who don't go man for man. Fucking nightmare to play against.

I think Livvy are going to win this and rag doll and surprise an Premiership side. Their football is very effective and workrate will overrun most midfields who don't go man for man. Fucking nightmare to play against.

You mean, Hopkins is tactically astute.