Quick Question Thread

Years ago, yes. Had no problems whatsoever. It was just a phone on contract though - no rewards/cashback incentives.

Yeah it would be phone for the missus's Christmas so no incentives. It's a good bit cheaper than vodafone directly even with a staff discount so might such go for it.

Cheers.

Anyone used mobiles.co.uk before? Quite a few terrible reviews kicking about but most seem to be relating to cash back deals etc.

Its part of the Carphone Warehouse so its legit. Was going to order myself when I upgraded last month, but ended up finding a deal on the CW website anyway.

Let's just pretend this banjo string snapping isn't a thing, shall we? :shutup

I did 'snap' my cock in the middle once, due to some over-enthusiastic on-top bouncing action. Only hurt for a second when it happened, and it was still hard, but in two pieces with a floppy portion in the middle. Absolutely bizarre, and I may not have been actually screaming in terror, but my brain certainly was.

Went back to normal once the blood drained and the whole thing went floppy again. You can be bloody sure I got it hard again immediately to check. I've read a couple of things since about guys who've had this happen and it's taken a long time to mend, so thank you Jesus/Yahweh/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Let's just pretend this banjo string snapping isn't a thing, shall we? :shutup

I did 'snap' my cock in the middle once, due to some over-enthusiastic on-top bouncing action. Only hurt for a second when it happened, and it was still hard, but in two pieces with a floppy portion in the middle. Absolutely bizarre, and I may not have been actually screaming in terror, but my brain certainly was.

Went back to normal once the blood drained and the whole thing went floppy again. You can be bloody sure I got it hard again immediately to check. I've read a couple of things since about guys who've had this happen and it's taken a long time to mend, so thank you Jesus/Yahweh/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Just another day in the wacky life of Dave! ;)

Has anybody ever snapped their banjo string? I was speaking to somebody last night that had done it, it sounds horrific. I think it would put me off riding for life.

Happened to my mate but rather than go to a&e he put on 4 pairs of pants in the hope of that stopping the blood flow but said all 4 pairs were covered in blood within minutes. I can't remember what he ended up doing so I'll just make up that it healed awkwardly and his helmet is at right angles to the shaft and is fused to his balls.