Quick Question Thread

5 hours ago, Rugster said:

Is there still a Head's Gone thread, or were they all culled?

I only ask, because perennial Head's Gone contributor Rudolph Hucker seems to be posting again. Only a matter of time.

I could never get my head around that Morton stuff. There were blogs, counter blogs and the odd heavy mortar attack from VT on all concerned. All parties involved appeared to be as mad as the other. Maybe it was just one person? I don't know. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I could never get my head around that Morton stuff. There were blogs, counter blogs and the odd heavy mortar attack from VT on all concerned. All parties involved appeared to be as mad as the other. Maybe it was just one person? I don't know. 

If you've not read Rudolph Hucker's "about me" section on his profile you should have a wee look. It's absolutely incredible.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I think throbber's being very harsh on himself. I for one think he's a very talented artist as his drawing of his bird shows;

images (9).jpg

Throb's obvz got his hearing on already whilst the gf has necked the best Aldi white wine box. Beautiful how he's caught the light & creases in such vivid detail mind. 

Grimbo

ETA it never crossed my mind that he would drug her. 

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

I put it to you that you googled he words "fat woman painting" and this was the first thing that came up. Well played though!

It was actually "Shit crayon drawing of a woman". Seriously. Sadly none of them were actually shit.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

How did the haircut go Grim?

Badly pal, badly. 

I forgot about some cancer cake n coffee morning after the school football session, so I was late getting back to the Academy & blah blah SFA paperwork. 

I ran out of time, if I get up early enough tomorrow etc, the coach to Dalbeattie leaves at 10.30 

sorry Zen, I won't do it again. 

Grimbo

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I think throbber's being very harsh on himself. I for one think he's a very talented artist as his drawing of his bird shows;

images (9).jpg

Worth more than £21 million...or lifetime platinum membership plus an evening in the hot tub with Div and His pals Tam Cowan and Wee Cosgrove.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Worth more than £21 million...or lifetime platinum membership plus an evening in the hot tub with Div and His pals Tam Cowan and Wee Cosgrove.

For the lifetime plat surely Throbs would need to sort out the advert on his couch or put a think or speech bubble from the lovely Throberta signposting this site?

Grimbo

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

For the lifetime plat surely Throbs would need to sort out the advert on his couch or put a think or speech bubble from the lovely Throberta signposting this site?

Grimbo

My thinking was more everyone wondering why Div was wearing a flesh-coloured swimming cap in the hot tub.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

My thinking was more everyone wondering why Div was wearing a flesh-coloured swimming cap in the hot tub.

Has long as he is not wearing matching trunks should be more of a concern, where's one find such an outfitters? I suspect the Sarge knows of the catalogue. 

Grimbo 

19 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Has long as he is not wearing matching trunks should be more of a concern, where's one find such an outfitters? I suspect the Sarge knows of the catalogue. 

Grimbo 

Ah maybe " flesh-coloured swimming cap " was too subtle a baldy joke.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ah maybe " flesh-coloured swimming cap " was too subtle a baldy joke.

not at all Kinky, I too may have over subtletitied it myself, I was implying that the Sarge owns a fine collection of "Naturist" magazines. 

Grimbo 

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

not at all Kinky, I too may have over subtletitied it myself, I was implying that the Sarge owns a fine collection of "Naturist" magazines. 

Grimbo 

Glad he posed for The Gruniad before his Paris trip:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/26/what-an-eiffel-paris-approves-proposal-for-nudist-park

Edited by The_Kincardine

Is there a way to get money back from delayed flights? Just turned up at Edinburgh for a Ryanair flight to London, meant to leaving at 7 but it's been delayed to "approximately" ten past two. Went through security and everything and just got a text there saying it's delayed.

We'll now miss out on a bus taking us from the airport to the hotel and also tour tickets we had bought. All a bit shite.

Half an hour before its due to take off, they announce its delayed for a further half hour.

Fucking Ryanair

On 27/09/2016 at 21:27, Lisa Cuddy said:
  • 1. Smart TV -yes
  • 2. Dyson vacuum cleaner -yes
  • 3. Barbeque - don't even have a garden
  • 4. Vinyl records - no
  • 5. iMac - no
  • 6. Nutribullet - f**k no
  • 7. Antler or Samsonite luggage - I've got an Antler somewhere but it's in the cellar 
  • 8. Wood burning stove - no
  • 9. Spiralizer - oh f**k off 
  • 10. Mulberry bag - no, but it's the dream
  • 11. Matching coasters - yes. Why is this middle class? It's just not being a scaff
  • 12. Boiling water taps - no
  • 13. Hot tub - no
  • 14. Aga range cooker - no
  • 15. Smeg fridge - no
  • 16. Brompton bike - no

Not remotely middle class. 

2 - Yes (belonged to my late mother)
4 - Yes (but they're all at least 20 years old, and I don't actually have a record player)
11 - Yes, if you count beermats nicked from the pub

That's it.

17 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

When did female prices stop at the football? Speaking to the wife today seem to remember them well into the nineties.

They've probably got fat, bespectacled lesbians in their quest for equality to thank for that.