Quick Question Thread

Am I the only person who notices the strangeness of Capello taking the armband away from John Terry for his alleged adultery, only to give it to Rio Ferdinand, a guy who received a worldwide eight-month ban for missing a drugs test under what seemed to be pretty suspicious circumstances?

I never actually thought of that, but it's a really good point. I did, however, think what Terry did off the field had bugger all to do with what he did on it. I know, there's the "role model" argument, but who looks at sportsmen to teach them how to behave, other than kids? And why don't the parents worry about what their kids learn instead of leaving it to sportsmen?

I never actually thought of that, but it's a really good point. I did, however, think what Terry did off the field had bugger all to do with what he did on it. I know, there's the "role model" argument, but who looks at sportsmen to teach them how to behave, other than kids? And why don't the parents worry about what their kids learn instead of leaving it to sportsmen?

Yeah, that's kind of my thinking as well.

Terry might be a bit of a c**t, but it wasn't a football-related indiscretion (well, I suppose that's debatable because of the Bridge thing) but Rio missed a drugs test and couldn't play for eight months, because he was "away shopping". Sorry Rio, but your entire livelihood depends on fitba, you're not going to just "forget" about something like that.

Am I the only person who notices the strangeness of Capello taking the armband away from John Terry for his alleged adultery, only to give it to Rio Ferdinand, a guy who received a worldwide eight-month ban for missing a drugs test under what seemed to be pretty suspicious circumstances?

& for then it to be passed to "Angel" Stevie G :)

See, I thought that about Gerrard. Affairs are bad, brawling in pubs is ok??

See, I thought that about Gerrard. Affairs are bad, brawling in pubs is ok??

Did you f**k.

You thought: "I wonder which of them has nice legs?"

Then you giggled vacuously and asked me to explain the offside rule for about the three hundredth time.

Women and football - NO.

Did you f**k.

You thought: "I wonder which of them has nice legs?"

Then you giggled vacuously and asked me to explain the offside rule for about the three hundredth time.

Women and football - NO.

Me and my girlfriend were at the under-21s game last night. I went to the loo and missed our first equaliser, I came back and asked her how the goal was.

She said it was "really easy, she was amazed how easy it was". Then a minute later she said that one of their players had been sent off for handball, and she didn't know why he'd been sent off.

It was about then that I worked out that our "really easy" goal had been a penalty, and that their player had (presumably) been sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Me and my girlfriend were at the under-21s game last night. I went to the loo and missed our first equaliser, I came back and asked her how the goal was.

She said it was "really easy, she was amazed how easy it was". Then a minute later she said that one of their players had been sent off for handball, and she didn't know why he'd been sent off.

It was about then that I worked out that our "really easy" goal had been a penalty, and that their player had (presumably) been sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

You win :D

Just don't conform.

Pair of chords and a plain shirt should do the trick.

I considered that but everyone I'm going with is really going for it (daft burds) and I'm worried I'll look like a serial killer or child rapist if I don't at least make half an effort. A "neon night" does nothing for me, I'm not interested really, but there's booze and drunk girls so it should pan out all right.

I considered that but everyone I'm going with is really going for it (daft burds) and I'm worried I'll look like a serial killer or child rapist if I don't at least make half an effort. A "neon night" does nothing for me, I'm not interested really, but there's booze and drunk girls so it should pan out all right.

Get yourself a pair of neon boxers and tell the drunken girls that they can have a look if they let you have sex with them.

Get yourself a pair of neon boxers and tell the drunken girls that they can have a look if they let you have sex with them.

That's a sleazily good idea there, but if he's drunk he could get done for being a bit 'over-enthusiastic' with the displays. It's probably not that kind of party.

Good plan. I can tell you've got experience in these situations.

Somone get this moved to GOLD !!

Guest The Phoenix

Somone get this moved to GOLD !!

I'm worried about him - there is a strong possibility his "girlfriend" is Dougie McDonald.

I assume they must fit within a width range, but there is no standard width all cars need to be.

Again, why?

No idea really, I just think of random stuff when I drive my car. 8)

:lol: