Quick Question Thread

I thought those bombs were an English thing. I tried one and really wasn't sure of the fuss? :unsure:

I don't think people enjoy the taste, just the fact it's £1 a Jagerbomb and they get you drunk much quicker.

For what it's worth, I quite enjoy the taste. I once witnessed someone down 15 in a row, I was impressed for a while until I realised there was going to be spew everywhere and that isn't fun or impressive.

I thought those bombs were an English thing. I tried one and really wasn't sure of the fuss? :unsure:

I don't really like them tbh, although a couple of my mates love buying them. They're not bad, but a bit meh. I prefer to do shots on their own tbh.

Found a tick just below my left shoulder after a dog walk yesterday. Are tweezers the best way of removing them even when they are tiny?

When my dog got one the vet gave us a tool that twists them out. Apparently if you pull them out with tweezers the head can pull off and remain inside.

This is going to sound daft but I've only been on 2 planes in my life and I was too young to remember/care but I'll be flying abroad and back over New Year and I don't really know what to expect. Can someone roughly tell me of the "experience" ie, you go through this, then this etc etc..?

This is going to sound daft but I've only been on 2 planes in my life and I was too young to remember/care but I'll be flying abroad and back over New Year and I don't really know what to expect. Can someone roughly tell me of the "experience" ie, you go through this, then this etc etc..?

Strip search at security,bring yer own vaseline for a better experience :o

If you're tall like me then expect to have f**k all leg room. Other than that its like a bus, but a bit more novel. Some folk find landing and take off a bit nervy as you're at an angle of ascent / descent but really there's nothing greatly spectacular about flying, other than the views from the window; seeing the world from above is very cool, as is looking down on the clouds.