Quick Question Thread

What's the story behind John McVeigh is a tit? I went to type m*nge earlier and it came out as the above.

A poster called John McVeigh used to call St Mirren "John McVeigh is a tosser". So Div autocorrected his ass.

Edit: It looks like he's also autocorrected the working around too :lol:

Edited by Mrs M

Swampy had one too did he not?

Yeah, pretty sure whenever you put in mongo or something similar it would autocorrect to Swampy for a while

Edited by RandomGuy.

A poster called John McVeigh used to call St Mirren "John McVeigh is a tosser". So Div autocorrected his ass.

I'd autocorrect ass to arse if I had the power of Div. Which in this case would admittedly be inappropriate.

I'd autocorrect ass to arse if I had the power of Div. Which in this case would admittedly be inappropriate.

I wouldn't normally use "ass". I'm not a fan of that particular word and much prefer the very British "arse". However, as you say, it just doesn't fit in this context so I had to go with "ass".

Can anyone remember the game that would have been around in the early 90's. The aim was to get a ball bearing round a course of obstacles, one was like a wobbly bridge. You pressed buttons at the bottom to move different obstacles and if i was right it was predominantly orange in colour with a green base?

Can anyone remember the game that would have been around in the early 90's. The aim was to get a ball bearing round a course of obstacles, one was like a wobbly bridge. You pressed buttons at the bottom to move different obstacles and if i was right it was predominantly orange in colour with a green base?

Screwball scramble

Thanks. I'm not sure I'm any the wiser though.

Hey guys, ForzaDundee here with a quick question.

Anyone know where I can get the SPFL fixtures imported into Google calendar? Can't remember what I used last year but they were quite good and automatically updated with any fixture changes.

Cheers guys.

Another technology question - anyone with a Samsung Galaxy S4 know how to get shot of media from phone into cloud storage to free up memory on the phone? My drop box is full but I'm not sure if that is Samsung's version of cloud storage.

I would transfer it onto PC but that's full as well. Any ideas?

Another technology question - anyone with a Samsung Galaxy S4 know how to get shot of media from phone into cloud storage to free up memory on the phone? My drop box is full but I'm not sure if that is Samsung's version of cloud storage.

I would transfer it onto PC but that's full as well. Any ideas?

Think there's something called Samsung Link that gives cloud storage space.

Otherwise, try to increase your dropbox space or try Google Drive and Skydrive.

Hey guys, ForzaDundee here with a quick question.

Anyone know where I can get the SPFL fixtures imported into Google calendar? Can't remember what I used last year but they were quite good and automatically updated with any fixture changes.

Cheers guys.

Go to your Google calendar > Settings > Calendars > Browse Interesting Calendars > Sports > Football > then keep going through the options until you find the SPFL