Quick Question Thread

12 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm too busy dining out on that tremendous comeback, Kincardine.

An "all you can think" buffet?

Bravo!

Let's have a drink to it!  Your shout?  Oh wait...we're on an 'all inclusive" deal?  That's why it's watered-down dross ;)

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Let's have a drink to it!  Your shout?  Oh wait...we're on an 'all inclusive" deal?  That's why it's watered-down dross ;)

It wasn't an all inclusive deal you dumb f**k. That's four attempts you had at it now and are still struggling. 

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So how far do the denizens of P&B go to get their Nat King?

An occasional squeeze of mine has just emailed me and asked if I want to squire her to a Petula Clark evening in High Wycombe next month.  This is surely asking too much.  I've no problem with going down but listening to "Down Town" from a nonagenarian is beyond the call of duty?  No?

Danny Baker is having the pleasure of her on 5Live at 09:00

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

If that's what the pair of you look like then no way would I be up for a camping trip.

you'd probably miss the bus anyway eh Throbs  (too soon)?

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Aye, you've posted that a few times now. I look nothing like that though, much as you possibly look nothing like Sean Dyche! You do seem a bit peeved anytime I've (jokingly) suggested you look like Dyche though! [emoji1]

Probably because it's an utter humour vacuum. You persisted in calling StandFree one of the fat bikers for months and all I get is Sean Dyche?

Improve your game, AIDSy.

[emoji23]

I wouldn't say it's a humour vacuum, you're obviously a bit miffed by it which I find amusing.

It's all just a bit of silly nonsense though Bobby, just roll with it. If I can roll with the AIDSy shite flung my way, I'm sure a tough nut like yourself can cope with being Dyche'd.

You missed my point, I wanted more of a slagging.

Keep at it though, I'll always have Tom in reserve my monobrowed friend.

In Independence Day how do Captain Hiller (Will Smith) and his bird not see the alien ship the second they step outside the door? Hiller picks up a paper, reads a bit, glances at the neighbours then notices the breathtakingly massive ship. His girlfriend walks out and sees him staring at the ship but doesn't notice it until she looks up.