Quick Question Thread

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I see your TWO Colonoscopies and raise you a Cystoscopy.

I win!

Or technically, I lose :(

You're welcome to that title. f**k that.

On my second colonoscopy and endoscopy I somehow managed to let the consultant talk me out of getting sedated so was fully awake as they shoved a tube down my throat into my stomach and another one up my arse and through my colon. Would not recommend. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

On my second colonoscopy and endoscopy I somehow managed to let the consultant talk me out of getting sedated so was fully awake as they shoved a tube down my throat into my stomach and another one up my arse and through my colon. Would not recommend. 

Go on........just a wee bit more...........

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Sedation is for wimps. I was told I would feel discomfort, not pain. I have to say the NHS defined pain threshold is obviously higher than mine. They asked if I wanted my specs, so I could watch as well. It was a lovely offer, but I declined.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Couple of proper questions here.

Does your chewing gum lose its flavour on the bedpost overnight?

What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

First qusetion, I assume you're referring to Lonnie Donegan... never realised the song was so similar to "You cannae fling pieces" .. and he still never answers the bloody question. 

Second question ... I presume the machine which they made to slice the bread. 

So was sliced toast the greatest thing since sliced bread? 

I wonder whether the inventor of the electrical toaster would have have set fire to his blueprints had he conceived that his greatest invention since the wheel was to be used to enable the making of 12 hour cold toasted pieces? 

We exist in strange times. 

G-Bo(re)

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Unpopular opinion coming up....

During the throes of love making, anything is fair game. A, NY, THING.

I trust the wife implicitly that there wont be anything fucked up happening, but thats up to her.

^^^unpopular opinions thread for this pish (surely)

G-Bo(re)

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

New to SkyGo, question....Is there a way to watch a live football broadcast later on in the day in full? 

Don't have the football, wouldn't give them the money, but I'd imagine you just record it like any other programme.

Obviously you will get the patter before and after the game

New to SkyGo, question....Is there a way to watch a live football broadcast later on in the day in full? 

I can't remember if it's sky go or sky on demand that's on the PS4, but if it's go, it won't be on until tomorrow