Quick Question Thread

4 hours ago, Aidan said:

I'm sure there's someone on here involved with Spartans academy, is it Grimbo???

If it's about "the fund", I have no idea what you are talking about? 

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

i might know a "friend" with some info on said academy, what are you after Aidan?

G-Bo(re) 

What is the P and B concensus on anal beads? I shagged a woman on Tuesday who asked if she could put anal beads up my arse. I politely declined the offer as I was concerned about the shite situation. There must be something in it though, as gays are always happy, to make a sweeping generalisation.

What is the P and B concensus on anal beads? I shagged a woman on Tuesday who asked if she could put anal beads up my arse. I politely declined the offer as I was concerned about the shite situation. There must be something in it though, as gays are always happy, to make a sweeping generalisation.

66e37233bf868a717fb9793c2e080726.jpg

7 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I have had 2 colonoscopies and several medical fingers up my arse in the past 12 months and it is beyond me how anyone can derive any sort of pleasure from a foreign object going in there.

36 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I have had 2 colonoscopies and several medical fingers up my arse in the past 12 months and it is beyond me how anyone can derive any sort of pleasure from a foreign object going in there.

To quote the great Chigsy, once of this parish "Ma bumhole is exit only, likes".

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

I always took that expression to be relief.

Ask Gunther.

3 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

is there not an "etiquette" thread on this subject, if not there should be, this beats 12 hour refrigerated toastie pieces by a country bumkin mile. 

G-Bo(re) 

I see your TWO Colonoscopies and raise you a Cystoscopy.

I win!

Or technically, I lose :(