Quick Question Thread

39 minutes ago, supermik said:

I have bought 5 Dysons in the past 4 years. Does that make me upper middle class?

Nah, just daft more like. 1st one packed in after 2 years. Then bought 3 animal uprights, gave 2 to the kids for their houses and also bought one of the handheld animal ones which is the biggest waste of time. Battery doesn't last long in it and it does not pick up much. My next one will be a Henry as they are the mutts nuts.

My Henry recently exploded, after 6 years of good service. Now have a powder blue Henry. Not as good as the old red one. 

5 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Surely everyone has matching coasters? What sort of fucking savages have their drinks on different patterns?

What about a collection of large flat pebbles, collected from a beach. Would that count as matching? Asking for a friend obviously.

On 27/09/2016 at 21:27, Lisa Cuddy said:
  • 1. Smart TV -yes
  • 2. Dyson vacuum cleaner -yes
  • 3. Barbeque - don't even have a garden
  • 4. Vinyl records - no
  • 5. iMac - no
  • 6. Nutribullet - f**k no
  • 7. Antler or Samsonite luggage - I've got an Antler somewhere but it's in the cellar 
  • 8. Wood burning stove - no
  • 9. Spiralizer - oh f**k off 
  • 10. Mulberry bag - no, but it's the dream
  • 11. Matching coasters - yes. Why is this middle class? It's just not being a scaff
  • 12. Boiling water taps - no
  • 13. Hot tub - no
  • 14. Aga range cooker - no
  • 15. Smeg fridge - no
  • 16. Brompton bike - no

Not remotely middle class. 

Got worried there as we've got the first four...tailed off rapidly after that I'm happy to say. The missus is letting the side down by having one of those bags though - apparently it's some kind of big deal.

15's disturbing though - why would you want to keep it in a fridge?

5 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Got worried there as we've got the first four...tailed off rapidly after that I'm happy to say. The missus is letting the side down by having one of those bags though - apparently it's some kind of big deal.

15's disturbing though - why would you want to keep it in a fridge?

Colostomy?

1 hour ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Surely everyone has matching coasters? What sort of fucking savages have their drinks on different patterns?

This is exactly what I was thinking. When you buy a set of coasters they are matching in the pack. I refuse to believe anyone buys several different packs of coasters to have mismatched designs. Stupid test anyway.

I can just picture being in throbber's house for drinks and getting a glass of wine that took twenty minutes to pour from all the dregs his burd left in the bottoms of Aldi bottles and being given a copy of Now 54 to put between it and the table.

Wouldn't be so bad if he had matching copies of Now 54 to put drinks on but I bet he hasn't even bothered. [emoji35]